Preview The Grand Final - Hawks vs Swans - teams and match discussion etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifes too short... im a geelong supporter, not a sydney supporter.

you guys would be very deserving premiers.

You get the feeling that a Hawthorn victory this year would hurt most Cats fans on here almost as much as the '08 granny. That loss did some serious mental damage ... ;)

You'd have to think a few guys will be breathing easier with Goo ruling himself out. Now only one spot to be taken with Hodgey to come in.

Gotta say, just slowly getting geared up for the game. I reckon I was more nervous last week. Not that I think we are guaranteed to win, far from it, but I think it was the being tossed out in another prelim like last year that had me rather antsy.

Great to hear Hodgey is going to be there and seems pumped. 4 more sleeps

Watching 360 now and seeing a lot of the highlights of our players at the final siren in the PF. You can't tell me Buddy isn't a bloke who only wants the team to win. His reaction says a lot. Wants it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching 360 now and seeing a lot of the highlights of our players at the final siren in the PF. You can't tell me Buddy isn't a bloke who only wants the team to win. His reaction says a lot. Wants it!

I was thinking the same thing. He seems so cool and at times like he doesn't have a care in the world, especially on the field, but geez his reaction really struck me. It looked like it meant absolutly everything to him. Have a feeling he is just warming up, that was the entree, the main course is to come.

Maybe that's buddy's problem - tries to hard and over compensates. Just gotta do what you do best buddy, everything after that is a bonus - you don't have to be the one who wins it off your own boot - enjoy and go with the flow.

Out: Murphy In: Hodge

Puopolo plays for mine. He new he did not do enough against the Crows and looked pretty dejected at one stage in the red vest. Sydney are super organised in their back line. Puopolo will need to unsettle them all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back