The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The post the club put up the other day mentioning Castore seems weird now they have confirmed they are made by Sekem.

Underestimated their supporter base as they've done before. Frankly, that in itself is unacceptable after the RTW movement. Chalk it up as another mistake after changing the song to some pop jingle.

Members need to provide some feedback

I think we're trying to appeal to a broader/new demographic after securing the Chardonnay sippers for decades to come.

We're after the younger predominantly female generation who follow Freo and Fyfe because purple jumper and hot body.

I don't know why when we don't have seats for them, but maybe they suspect the aging supporter base will stop their membership when we fall out of contention.

For anyone that has bought a castore jumper, how does the sizing compare with ISC?

Finally going to pick up an indigenous jumper.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So...Did anyone here happen to see the rumours floating around regarding West Coast and New Balance teaming up from 2023?

I saw this on Reddit a few days ago, but have not seen it mentioned anywhere here yet. See link to the thread below, containing a "leaked photo".

Thoughts?

S
So...Did anyone here happen to see the rumours floating around regarding West Coast and New Balance teaming up from 2023?

I saw this on Reddit a few days ago, but have not seen it mentioned anywhere here yet. See link to the thread below, containing a "leaked photo".

Thoughts?

So we've cut the cord a year early?
Given their multitude of issues - ie having to subcontract out their own ****ing guernseys, I reckon there's cause.

NB make a mean sneaker, reckon they'll make a decent guernsey too - I do like Melb's merch,

Of course, it could just be a mockup sample.

Thoughts?

I forgot this thread existed but yeah I posted this on thread last week.

Before this was leaked I actually googled "New Balance West coast Eagles" and on their site New Balance had an Eagles link that mysteriously vanished the following day
Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 5.28.08 pm.png

Before this was leaked I actually googled "New Balance West coast Eagles" and on their site New Balance had an Eagles link that mysteriously vanished the following day
View attachment 1508114
You can take to the expectation it's happening then.

Good riddance Castore

View attachment 1508114

Nice work. This is great news in my opinion, I was never going to waste any more money on another Castore guernsey.

How they are not out of business yet I will never know.

Not sure how such a powerhouse club with so many members and fans hasn’t attracted a huge brand like Nike or Adidas, or why Puma left in the first place. However New Balance is right up there and would not only produce great guernseys, the off field merch range should be great also.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back