Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ive seen of crouch and even wines is that you never see them kick the ball or go for a run. Its always get the ball out of a pack and dish off a 1 metre handball..which is handy but nowhere near as damaging type of player that wingard is. Wingard breaks games open crouch and wines are hard working tradesman.
Thats the difference between a hard inside mid that wins his own ball (wines and crouch) and gives it off to people on the outside who have time and space to use it. Wingard doesnt get as much of the ball to run and kick with if people like Winew and Boak aint getting it to him.

And so because the AFC have won more premierships than Port, never had the shocking performance levels witnessed by your club for the previous 5 years, and never had to beg for money to survive like your club has that its a bad thing?
And just to show that we dont swallow the rubbish our club puts out

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/laird-and-hartigan-no-loss-of-draft-sanctions.1025173/

You seem like a troll but I'm with you on the second comment- there's a good number of your board who can see through the propaganda your club's leaders dribble out, unlike the majority you meet in real life.

Took the Tippett saga for it to happen though.

Thats the difference between a hard inside mid that wins his own ball (wines and crouch) and gives it off to people on the outside who have time and space to use it. Wingard doesnt get as much of the ball to run and kick with if people like Winew and Boak aint getting it to him.

Wut. Are you, like, 12? Do you know anything about anything at all? Wingard has just an elite inside game as he does outside.

Have a read of board and you will see the hatred for the old boys club, the Triggy and Chapman partnership, the selections balls ups by Sando, the non form of players etc.
Just because the blue rinse set claps and cheers when triggy waves doesnt mean that you dont have the same types in your supporter base.

Rubbish. Chad done very little inside. He is an outside player and always has been. I was watching him in the jrs at Sturt when you didnt even know who he was.

Can't speak for what he was doing at Sturt but your comments are utterly delusional based on his performances this year.

Rubbish. Chad done very little inside. He is an outside player and always has been. I was watching him in the jrs at Sturt when you didnt even know who he was.
Wut. Are you, like, 12? Do you know anything about anything at all?

Crouch has the potential to be a top shelf A grader, no doubt about it. Crouch > Wingard I am not so sure about but it might be a case of very good Vs very good so who cares. But yeah they have a good one and some will always go over the top with their own players no matter what team we are talking about.

This. Crouch is a very, very good player and prospect, but is oh so convenient that Rowie seems to spin everything in the Crows favour. And while we're on his astute judgments, how did Tippett + Walker + Petrenko vs Franklin + Roughead + Rioli go last year?

"They're going to get Ken Hinkley! KEN HINKLEY!"

Thanks for your input, now run along junior:thumbsu:

This. Crouch is a very, very good player and prospect, but is oh so convenient that Rowie seems to spin everything in the Crows favour. And while we're on his astute judgments, how did Tippett + Walker + Petrenko vs Franklin + Roughead + Rioli go last year?

"They're going to get Ken Hinkley! KEN HINKLEY!"

It's clearly obvious that, coming off such a disastrous year, Rowe and McDermott have been given a quite word on the side by Trigg and Nige to pump up the crows future at all costs and sell the fans some hope going into the Adelaide Oval move. It also just happens to coincide with Sanderson's outrageous claims this week about Hartigan and Laird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The Power's defence will be boosted by the return of the much-valued Tom Jonas from suspension. Jonas has served his three-week stint on the sidelines and should slip back into the starting line-up. Dom Cassisi is in doubt for the clash against Gold Coast after pulling up from last weekend's game with hamstring tightness. The former skipper had scans on his hamstring on Monday and will be assessed throughout the week. Campbell Heath was sensational in the SANFL (21 disposals, seven rebound 50s, one goal), while Andrew Young (20 possessions, six cleraances) and Jake Neade (16 touches, four inside 50s) also found a bit of the ball."

Have a read of board and you will see the hatred for the old boys club, the Triggy and Chapman partnership ......
If you don't like the old boys club at the AFC why don't you just vote them off your board. :rolleyes:

A Cows supporter and a Sturt supporter. No wonder no one here will take you seriously. ;)

And so because the AFC .. never had the shocking performance levels witnessed by your club for the previous 5 years

If Football Park wasn't such a huge natural advantage in the 90's and early 00's the Crows would've also turned in a couple of 3-5 win seasons given getting smashed in Melbourne and Perth was par for the course for extensive periods.

These days being poor-to-mediocre and playing a fellow straggler at home is a 50-50 prop at best and the relative lack of list strength can be exposed far more readily - see West Coast in 2010. In a not-too-distant past era Subiaco alone would've saved them from the spoon.

Hey cleric, why you so mad??

Chad Wingard tore the Crows one of the biggest ar$eholes of all time.

I would be mad too

Ok, so I got in the car in tuned in to 5AA. Last night their guests were Grigg and Matt Lobbe. Tonight they're talking to Porps and Rory Laird. You could be excused for thinking we were sitting 13th and they were 2 games inside the 8. Sheesh!

Thanks for posting that. Saved me suffering through any of Crowie's rubbish to find out if any Port boys were going to be on. :)

Thanks for posting that. Saved me suffering through any of Crowie's rubbish to find out if any Port boys were going to be on. :)

I spoke to Rowie... what he had to say went something like this:

Rowie: " Look... when Portz start winning games and becoming relevant they'll get an equal look in. Simple as that.

In the meantime, we'll be interviewing an important piece of the Crow's forward line to see how he's travelling down at Westies PLUS we'll chat to their 2014 round 1 draft pick - retrospectively speaking of course, because of that minor clerical infringement from Triggy that sees our Crowies without draft picks for just a few years. Also, we'll be dissecting how the Crowboys are preparing for their finals campaign this year. Annnnd... Danger joins us for his regular cat update spot... cannot wait for that one, hey BONE!!"

o_O

:D

Ok, so I got in the car and tuned in to 5AA. Last night their guests were Grigg and Matt Lobbe. Tonight they're talking to Porps and Rory Laird. You could be excused for thinking we were sitting 13th and they were 2 games inside the 8. Sheesh!

"lets get a crows delistee target on instead of a rising port player." - 5AA Logic

"He represented SA at the 2009 AFL Under-16 Championships averaging 18 disposals at an elite efficiency of 83%, as well as 10 contested possessions and four inside 50s per match. At the 2010 NAB AFL Under-18 Championships he amassed the second-most Champion Data ranking points across his five matches played, with his match averages in this series all elite - 20 disposals, 10 contested possessions and seven handball-receives."

- G. Planner, 'Crystal Ball', AFL Prospectus 2011, pg 362​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back