Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to scare you but you've just cited some of their more lucid contributions. :eek:
My favourite last week came when Dillon speculated as to whether Talia would line up on Franklin on Friday night!!!!!

Stupid was "offended" by what Kochie said on gameday.

Rowe is a shameless Norwood apologist first and foremost.

There's no way he'd be for anything that saw that irrelevant old heap on the parade miss out on Adelaide Oval revenues, even if it came at the detriment of his 'beloved Crows'.

AFL 360's segment on Port tonight was laughably poor. Had to listen to Robbo's blathering for ten minutes and then hear about how great Troy Chaplin's actions were yesterday. I seriously disagreed with almost everything the moron said tonight.

AFL 360's segment on Port tonight was laughably poor. Had to listen to Robbo's blathering for ten minutes and then hear about how great Troy Chaplin's actions were yesterday. I seriously disagreed with everything the moron said tonight.

He also said Boaks retort was great.

Did you disagree with that?

Apart from that.

I actually thought they were a bit gentle on us.

We deserve every bit of shit we cop after yesterdays effort (or lack of).

You can't have these blokes tonguing your sack and sphincter when you are doing well if you can't handle the bitch slapping you get when you don't perform.

AFL360 are more than fair in regard to Port Adelaide and give people, in my humble opinion, the most balanced view on Port Adelaide available in mainstream media.

We get what we deserve with those blokes.

You can't have these blokes tonguing your sack and sphincter when you are doing well if you can't handle the bitch slapping you get when you don't perform.

AFL360 are more than fair in regard to Port Adelaide and give people, in my humble opinion, the most balanced view on Port Adelaide available in mainstream media.

I agree that we deserve shit for our efforts, but the points that Robbo highlighted were crap.

I generally think the show should be 90% Whateley and 10% Robinson.

There's no way he'd be for anything that saw that irrelevant old heap on the parade miss out on Adelaide Oval revenues, even if it came at the detriment of his 'beloved Crows'.
Ha ha that d!ckhead will never know the joy of being a Port supporter, to follow ONE CLUB and nothing else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that we deserve shit for our efforts, but the points that Robbo highlighted were crap.

I generally think the show should be 90% Whateley and 10% Robinson.
I thought Robbo only stated the same things that have been said on here. The only difference was his attitude towards Charlie's antics

Wonder if footy classified is worth watching, I can handle us playing shit and hearing about it and copping it, that's their job, but I cannot possibly deal with listening to how good Richmond were against us, Richmond this, Richmond that...

Gerard Healy 'Port are the biggest loser of the weekend, the Portress has cracks all over it' is he aware we played the Tiggers at Etihad?

We've lost one game at home by 2 points against a team that just belted the Pies by 70 points, losing to the Tigers was the only real shocking loss but most knew we were a chance to lose.

I wonder how long before he says 'I tipped it, Port falling out of the top 4', he doesn't rate us very highly even when we were winning every week.

He was also going on about the SANFL and how they have to get money from Adelaide Oval. The two AFL Clubs get enough... oh right

Gerard Healy 'Port are the biggest loser of the weekend, the Portress has cracks all over it' is he aware we played the Tiggers at Etihad?

You're the one who made up that name Gerard, you dickhead.

Last edited:

such a wordsmith Dingle !!!

Robbo seems drunk most of the time. It's also quite obvious that everything he says is fed to him through his ear piece - sometimes he brings it up to make a joke out of it, like they're helping him out if he forgets a name.. but you can tell when he pauses, he isn't thinking deeply about a response.. please, thinking deeply.. he's LISTENING to what he has to repeat. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back