Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know what to do or how to stop rocking back and forth but Graeme Cornes said we needed another tall in our structures and I yelled out "yes finally"

I agreed with Graeme Cornes :eek: Is there something i can take or someone i can talk to?
Nope. It's too late for you now.... ;)

The night before last channel nine reported that Sando was going to have a private dinner at Gills place to talk all things footy. You know, one of those special little times when you dine with that special person, along with seventeen others.
Our Sandough is probably so awestruck by Gilligan that it is as if no one else exists.

The night before last channel nine reported that Sando was going to have a private dinner at Gills place to talk all things footy. You know, one of those special little times when you dine with that special person, along with seventeen others.

You know what it's like at parties...you notice that two people have left the room for a while. When they return no one says anything, but there's lots of knowing smiles exchanged...

Port Adelaide, Geelong get $5000 fines over administrative mistakes

What a load of absolute BS, seems like both Port and Geelong got $5000 fines for not properly informing the AFL of their long term injury list with Lewis Stevenson coming back before Port informed the AFL.

It's not BS. The AFL are a multi billion dollar business, the rules and regs are there for a reason otherwise the clubs that actually cheat the salary cap won't be able to be punished for their transgressions. Simple mistake by Port, which the AFL has acknowledged as such.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not BS. The AFL are a multi billion dollar business, the rules and regs are there for a reason otherwise the clubs that actually cheat the salary cap won't be able to be punished for their transgressions. Simple mistake by Port, which the AFL has acknowledged as such.

I wonder if Collingwood got fined last season for listing D Beams as a 1 week injury that mysteriously ended up being 3 months,
oh that's right, it probably wasn't an injury

I wonder if Collingwood got fined last season for listing D Beams as a 1 week injury that mysteriously ended up being 3 months .......
Why would they? Listing a player as injured on the club's website has nothing to do with officially putting that person on the club's long term injury list with the AFL.

I wonder if Collingwood got fined last season for listing D Beams as a 1 week injury that mysteriously ended up being 3 months,
oh that's right, it probably wasn't an injury

Listing someone as an LTI actually gives that club salary cap benefits, so that's why we were fined.

Her level of support has clearly gone no further than having a footballers pole up her. She is either being purposely naive or has no idea of the passion that footy generates.

This just in: Port Adelaide supporters who sat through the nadir that was the Primus years none-too-happy about losing to 9th(?) placed Richmond!

The article was way off the mark, but I do agree with the notion that there are too many gronks on social media with stinky opinions.

The article was way off the mark, but I do agree with the notion that there are too many gronks on social media with stinky opinions.
Log off then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back