Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They got Hinkley! HINKLEY!!!" Guess you didn't say that either Stupid.

Now practice after me. "They got Bickley! BICKLEY!!!"
The day I heard him say that and then watching his 3 qtr time speech reassured me that hinkley was a good coach.

Still can't believe he blurted out "They got Hinkley! HINKLEY!" Although I'm pretty sure it was "They are going to END UP with ken Hinkley! KEN HINKLEY!!! " Then followed it up with his hoar hoar hoar "look at that wow" sort of laugh.

I remember think that this is the most unprofessional guy on radio and have still not changed my mine since all he does is cheer ha crow every minute instead of being a non team supporting radio presenter.

But anyway I'm just a big footy lose so who gives a campaigner toss.

I wish that pulling archived radio audio from the interweb was as easy as pulling video clips. Would be awesome to play him back some of his stuff. The guy is a walking contradiction and the only people who don't realise it are those with alzheimers (which to be fair is probably a fair proportion of his audience).
When Port goes top next year, I can imagine Kenny on the podium, "And Stephen Rowe: you were wrong."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Port goes top next year, I can imagine Kenny on the podium, "And Stephen Rowe: you were wrong."

No. Not just because Ken has more class than that. Stupid "will get what he deserves", and it certainly isn't exposure on a national stage.

ah rowie, must love reading all about himself on his favourite forum, funny that this thread is called media, shakes head, and 85% of it is about stupid things stupid says.

mr rowe, 'if' you read this... my favourite moment was when you got on your smug soapbox when burgess was thinking about coming back to australia, the crows were looking at fitness guru along with port and a couple of other clubs. well mr rowe in his childish, smug, cocky, smarmy, smart arse voice says dont get in a bidding war port you will lose, you will lose, you have nothing. well, guess what mr smart arse, we have burgess......

campaigner.

Hey Rowey, you are a,pathetic excuse of a journalist and a disgrace to your profession. You are not only biased but also in the pocket of an organisation you should be holding to account.

I'm not going to comment on you as a person as I don't know you, but as a professional you are beyond pathetic.

ah rowie, must love reading all about himself on his favourite forum, funny that this thread is called media, shakes head, and 85% of it is about stupid things stupid says.

mr rowe, 'if' you read this... my favourite moment was when you got on your smug soapbox when burgess was thinking about coming back to australia, the crows were looking at fitness guru along with port and a couple of other clubs. well mr rowe in his childish, smug, cocky, smarmy, smart arse voice says dont get in a bidding war port you will lose, you will lose, you have nothing. well, guess what mr smart arse, we have burgess......

campaigner.
And Polec can't forget him, possibly Ryder soon too which is a type of player they're in desperate need of at the Swamp but he would rather finish his career at Port.. or Brisbane.

Sorry to be pedantic m8, but his actual words were "They're gunna end up with Ken Hinkley. Hinkley!!!!"

And typing it here doesn't adequately do justice to the amount of disdain he had in his voice.

Quoted for truth.

No. Not just because Ken has more class than that. Stupid "will get what he deserves", and it certainly isn't exposure on a national stage.
Yeah mate I was joshing - Ken's not the type of person who puts down another human being: he's one of nature's gentlemen.

Hey Rowey: if you're still reading this, I have it on good authority that Ricciuto was heavily involved in Sando's sacking, and he basically put all his eggs in one basket. He had his heart set on appointing Goodwin as coach, only to be thwarted by Goodwin's decision to go to Melbourne. So that's now 2 clubs in 2 years: if you remember back to this time last year, Voss was sacked because the Lions were hell bent on getting Roos to the Gabba,but he signed with Melbourne as well. Moral of the story - don't sack your coach when you don't have a plan B, because the person you're after is going to Melbourne.

He said it - will never forget it. Absolutely shocking, disrespectful comment - even if he is a crows ambassador.

Was the Thursday or Friday leading up to the GF I reckon - Cameron had taken the job with GWS and Port had just found out Hinkley was back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back