Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#malcom

xawetz.jpg

Is your name Malcom?
It was mildly amusing after one hearing. Mistakes happen. But the following "omg lol cows let's make this the #1 hash tag" was not funny. Like, at all.

It was mildly amusing after one hearing. Mistakes happen. But the following "omg lol cows let's make this the #1 hash tag" was not funny. Like, at all.
Sure thing #malcom.

Oh well. Different strokes for different folks and all. Plenty on here found it hilarious.

#malcom

Oh well. Different strokes for different folks and all. Plenty on here found it hilarious.
Yeah. I'm not trying to claim that I'm holier than thou because I have a better sense of humour than this entire board combined, which is true, but to me, personally, it was all a bit meh.

If other people enjoy it then go nucking futs.

Yeah. I'm not trying to claim that I'm holier than thou because I have a better sense of humour than this entire board combined, which is true, but to me, personally, it was all a bit meh.

Yeah, not really funny at all.

#malcom #bight #malcombight

We also enjoyed Travis Cornes, or whatever it was, so I don't see the issue here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know how he feels. You wouldn't believe the number of people who spell my name MichEAl.
Do they keep forgetting the angelo bit? :D

Car has broken down maybe?

Or you've backed into someone in the shopping centre and crumpled their bumper bar. Like i did about two weeks ago. Land Cruisers and Commodores dont mix. Land Cruisers and shopping centers dont mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back