Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol by the end of this year Ollie will be rated amongst the top players in the game. He is singlehandedly leading our revival IMO. He has been outstanding, is looking very well rounded and almost unstoppable at times.

No matter which way you look at it, SPP can only get better with some experience, development in the defensive part of his game, some growth in consistency and continued exposure to the top level.

SPP is a great pick up at 18. As a 1st year player though I certainly don't expect him to keep this current lofty standard up indefinitely, but I'm enjoying it for now.

Ollie has been excellent and I think it's gone under our collective radar a little bit because we're all too busy throbbing over SPP.

Lol by the end of this year Ollie will be rated amongst the top players in the game. He is singlehandedly leading our revival IMO. He has been outstanding, is looking very well rounded and almost unstoppable at times.

No matter which way you look at it, SPP can only get better with some experience, development in the defensive part of his game, some growth in consistency and continued exposure to the top level.

SPP is a great pick up at 18. As a 1st year player though I certainly don't expect him to keep this current lofty standard up indefinitely, but I'm enjoying it for now.
I'm happy he is under the radar as the return to Vic speculation gets nauseating.

Last edited:

SPP on his way onto the oval Sat night :rolleyes:

latest

This is golden. The cognitive dissonance is forcing more absurd arguments and we end up with Wines rated as B grade comedy. Get the popcorn out.
to be fair to the mouthbreathers. last year Wines played a couple of sub-par games (for him) which i could label as B-grade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Low ceiling lol. Whatever helps people sleep at night.

Let's consider for a minute that what they're saying is 100% true.

You mean our second pick of the 2016 draft (#18) is only going to be capable of 20-25 touches and 1-2 goals a week?

*has a bit of a go at me wrists*

Wait until SPP gets reported and watch the knives comes out over his aggressive style
He won't need to get reported. Just fairly bump a Crow.

You watch. Fair bump on Jenkins who pulls a heart string and all SA media calling for 6 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

At the risk of turning this into an SPP thread, he is rag-dolling senior AFL players in his first season. Imagine what he'll be doing in 5 years.

He might be the modern day equivalent of the player Sam Kekovich could have been in the VFL.

At the risk of turning this into an SPP thread, He is rag-dolling senior AFL players in his first season, imagine what he'll be doing in 5 years.

He might be the modern day equivalent of the player Sam Kekovich could have been in the VFL.

IMG_3283.JPG

It shits me to tears that Gary lyon is once again seen as a credible source for opinion pieces
Yep maybe he should make his segment a little more serious & cook 2 leaders of his beloved club that let their teammates & supporters down.

Hogan & new recruit Lewis getting suspended for breaking the jaws of their opponents in off the ball incidents the same week Vince is sitting on the sidelines for an off the ball head contact snipe.

Goodwin's getting the wins on the board but his players are going down the Hawthorn thug route of playing the man as much as the ball.

Richootoh quips this morning

"Hamish seen arriving at the club carrying scan results yesterday; looks like Port Power were lying about his injury"

"Maybe Eddy should cancel his golf game before the weekend this time"
Roo's propaganda around this Hartlett injury is off the mark, Hamish was out on the ground warming up on the weekend and pulled out of the game shortly before the final run out with the team.

Why would he be having a kick around with his teammates prior to the game if he knew he wasn't a chance of playing? He obviously strained something in the lead up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back