Toast The New Carlton Thread: Beau has more GF silverware than Carlton in 36 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice having you over for a visit…

I hope you enjoyed being amongst greatness

Making a Herculean comeback from the dead, winning 11 of last 13 games including Dees twice, Sydney, Port who’d won 13 in a row and comfortably beating a full strength Collingwood not good enough?

We’ve transformed as a team and will only get better 💙

Lonely Where Are You GIF by Travis

Making a Herculean comeback from the dead, winning 11 of last 13 games including Dees twice, Sydney, Port who’d won 13 in a row and comfortably beating a full strength Collingwood not good enough?

Your best season this century ended with COLLINGWOOD winning the premiership.

Thanks for coming.

You’re a bit of a Brussel Sprout, you’ll get a few takers but the rest of the world ain’t swallowing your BS.

We can smell what’s cooking its fish rotting from the head again.

Enjoy the preseason, it won’t be long until you’re all turning on each other.

Is that Crippa with the 2024 premiership cup… love it 💙😉
Carlton are taking the Trump approach.
Claim you won.
They are also starting their own BigFooty and their own internet both with "alternative truths"

We’ve transformed as a team and will only get better
I think you’ll continue to get worse when Curnow doesn’t get gifted 6 goals directly in front… oh wait, that’s what happened in finals.

We also ‘lucked’ our way to our win over Dees, must have lucked that other win over Dees 6 wks earlier.. and that bloody ‘dead rubber’ over Collingwood 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We also ‘lucked’ our way to our win over Dees, must have lucked that other win over Dees 6 wks earlier.. and that bloody ‘dead rubber’ over Collingwood 😎
That's what you've all descended to, clinging to H & A wins and the odd finals win before predictably falling short.

There is only one winner every year, ONE, and this year, that is COLLINGWOOD.

That's what you've all descended to, clinging to H & A wins and the odd finals win before predictably falling short.

There is only one winner every year, ONE, and this year, that is COLLINGWOOD.
We beat Richmond in 2019, Melbourne in 2021. I never really thought much about it until now though because it means stuff all. Was a bit hard for us to beat this years premiers though..

Haha I like your banter.. I respect and admire your passion, if that’s the only thing about Collingwood. but I’ll always dislike that hideous club

I think the term is 'mutual loathing'.:p

All good, enjoy your pre-season, and keep praying. You'll need some help.

And yet for one glorious PF quarter - they thought…they hoped…they believed…
I'm not sure what vision of Andy Maher I enjoyed more....

1. His declaration that Carlton had made the biggest statement of any team thus far in the finals series 20 minutes into the Preliminary Final, or

2. His demeanour whilst sharing the commentary box with Gerard Whateley, when Collingwood 'closed like the Grim Reaper' in round 23 2022.

1. His declaration that Carlton had made the biggest statement of any team thus far in the finals series 20 minutes into the Preliminary Final, or

2. His demeanour whilst sharing the commentary box with Gerard Whateley, when Collingwood 'closed like the Grim Reaper' in round 23 2022.

I like Maher, and I love his work on the Front Bar.

But when he lets his guard down, you can see that he's just another nuffy footy fan like the rest of us, and can't hide or control his emotions.

I vote for your no.1. Talk about going just a little bit early...it was magnificent. I expect we'll see that footage for many years to come on the Front Bar.

Its number 2 for me. He looked like someone had run over his dog. And Whateley's classic call was the cherry on top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: Beau has more GF silverware than Carlton in 36 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back