Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure Dow will be their sub this week.

Vossy told him to expect to come on at the 20 minute mark of Q4 and that any fewer than 30 disposals, 10 marks and 10 tackles will see him banished again. No pressure.

It’s all about setting players up for success at Carlton.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ed curnow the super sub
Ed "i'm not a footballer, but i play one on TV" Curnow.
Unbelievable they didn't bring him in. He must surely have one foot out the door already.
You think he would, he's been getting something like 30-40 disposals the last couple of weeks in the VFL. Better than Ed Curnow.

I look forward to tonights game, i'm a bit conflicted with this game, i want both teams to lose, maybe a draw, but would expect Melbourne to win comfortably.

You think he would, he's been getting something like 30-40 disposals the last couple of weeks in the VFL. Better than Ed Curnow.

I look forward to tonights game, i'm a bit conflicted with this game, i want both teams to lose, maybe a draw, but would expect Melbourne to win comfortably.
we have a chance to put space between us and melbourne next week, but Carlton’s losing streak must continue, it’s a nonnegotiable, and if melbourne drop the ball on this we should punish them for it.

we have a chance to put space between us and melbourne next week, but Carlton’s losing streak must continue, it’s a nonnegotiable, and if melbourne drop the ball on this we should punish them for it.
Forgive me, i had a memory laps, of course Carlton losing is a nonnegotiable. 🤣🤣🤣Being a Melbourne home game, you'd think Melbourne supporters will turn up. I predict that Carlton supporters will start to walk out at half time, if they turn up.

No conflict here.
Maximum pain and hurt for the club and followers that are the filth.

I hope it ends like last time they played Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sure about Sayers being tainted by the PWC debacle, but even a hint, a suggestion, a raised eyebrow will do. Anything to keep this pile on going at Carlton. There’s something new and delicious every day. It’s a smorgasbord of issues. What a treat!
I'm torn. I'm loving it, but all this turmoil might result in change and them cutting out the postulant warts that they are so riddled with - we don't want that.

Hope it’s a terrible game with Demons scraping home 3:18 to 3:17. Mackay misses from 3 meters out after the siren and Petracca and Gawn are sited for sling tackles where no one gets hurt nevertheless they both get a week.

I'm torn. I'm loving it, but all this turmoil might result in change and them cutting out the postulant warts that they are so riddled with - we don't want that.

I know, I know, but their ‘warts’ are hard to get rid of. They are embedded in the culture of the club, it’s how the place has historically been run - by a cohort of faceless old interfering men who hold the club to ransom and still think it’s 1995.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back