Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss has taken the enjoyment out of footy. Not only do we have no structure, we are horribly boring.

I don’t understand how you can have the last 2 Coleman winners and average less than 60 points for the last 25 games

Get rid of him, before the club loses the fans. I’m the least emotionally invested I’ve ever been in my 33 years

Thoughts like this are prevalent across their board. It’s so magnificent.

Voss has taken the enjoyment out of footy. Not only do we have no structure, we are horribly boring.

I don’t understand how you can have the last 2 Coleman winners and average less than 60 points for the last 25 games

Get rid of him, before the club loses the fans. I’m the least emotionally invested I’ve ever been in my 33 years

Thoughts like this are prevalent across their board. It’s so magnificent.

Sure, replace the coach... again, i'm sure it'll work this time. :D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh, Cripps, Kennedy etc all their midfielders are one paced plodders. I guess they tried to add Cerra to lift that but is he that fast? Saad off the backline has vanished. Pedestrian as * they are and lovingly nurtured by the crazy man.
Cerra & Kennedy are overrated plodders. Cripps is cooked from trying to carry them for 10 years. They rushed Walsh back too soon after back surgery. It's beautiful to watch.

Can they keep the coach and replace everybody else. Maybe that'll work.
Just sack everybody else and keep the coach - then he could really focus on their game plan without having to worry about people getting in the way

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back