Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

The Blose don't exactly care about these fine distinctions - Snapper will confirm this on SEN shortly
I remember when Snapper from Port Phillip used to ring SEN all the time. He sounded like he was in his late teens or early twenties. Now he sounds like a middle aged man. Following Carlton must have aged him prematurely. Poor bastard.

Were rapidly moving yp the second roubd draft order. Long may it continue

We gave up 2022 draft pick #30 for their 2023 second round pick.

Which, reading between the lines, we effectively said to Carlton “Stuff all the hype around you lot, we’re willing to bet that you’re going to be rubbish”

Last edited:

Was that the pick we received for Grundy?
yes we received pick 27 which moved down to 30 after bids which we then traded to Carlton for future 2nd shortly after drafting Jakob Ryan the player we were targeting

The pick we used on Ryan I believe is tied to the Oli Henry trade

Love listening to how deluded Mark Maclure is about the Blues .. still a chance & thinks they can easily beat at least of 5-6 their next 10 including Freo, Giants, Suns, Saints, Hawks... 😆😆
Yeah, I was listening to that - he's off his rocker. They wont win any of those games.

Love listening to how deluded Mark Maclure is about the Blues .. still a chance & thinks they can easily beat at least of 5-6 their next 10 including Freo, Giants, Suns, Saints, Hawks... 😆😆

Nice!

Setting up expectations beautifully, which is exactly how we got here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Sayers talking up how the Blues are doing well off field..so...it's not so bad?

Can't imagine their membership renewals would be going too well for 2024 😂

ACCC need to investigate the idiotic proclamations made to the idiotic members

According to Blues fans he's better at intercepting than playing as a KPD on the big forwards.
Voss moved him. Another master-stroke from him.
Are these the same Blues fans who said Dow was going to be their saviour last night?

That got on the Teague train. And Voss the Boss. 😆 They're coming.

I swear the bloke who called my daughter a feral just rang call back, and had a whinge. Even the missus spun around and gave me the look to confirm the distinctive carltoon vocal tone was on cue. Wowee, imagine the karma bus destroying Princess Park, and so quickly. It is so good to be human, and at that, a collingwood human.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back