Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll most likely depend on how they finish the year

If they finish the year stringing together a few wins and finish in the 9-12 range they'll probably keep him

Might also depend what happens with President and board. If they have a full clean out he might stay

I still believe they only sacked Ratten to to try and stick it up us by getting Malthouse. If Malthouse wasn’t available I think Ratten coaches Carlton in 2013.

1000% they did

Ratten got them within a goal of a Grand Final in 2011 (they should have beat West Coast and had the wood on Geelong in that period).

Then in 2012 they had an injury decimated year and they sacked him.

We can only dream

Yeah I personally prefer they keep him

Same way I was rapt they got Malthouse and was hoping they'd keep him longer too

The longer they keep Voss, the longer they stay worthless

I really hope so.

Imagine keeping him because you've sacked 3 coaches recently, and Vossy is actually the worst of the lot. :D
a poster on the blues board was arguing they should keep vossy because he took them from low mid table to high mid table last year, talk about setting the bar low

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1000% they did

Ratten got them within a goal of a Grand Final in 2011 (they should have beat West Coast and had the wood on Geelong in that period).

Then in 2012 they had an injury decimated year and they sacked him.

Ratten is a remarkable character given his Carlton tenure

Strong enough to not have filth mutate all his cells

Suspect that Carlton are all over Hardwick to replace Voss at the end of the year. Would be very surprised if they have not sounded out his management about taking over.

I honestly believe it's important for Carlton to stick with Voss.

(I really want that unintentional comedy in my life for longer).
If they lose tonight and next week against The Suns, he is gonski

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back