Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, yes, it was fun stirring the pot over there, dressed up as genuine concern for their well-being. 🤣

A like to you too for the excellent use of “shitfulness” in describing their plight. The perfect choice!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I love a good disingenuous Carlton advice session. Bonus points when were top of the ladder and can really lay on the smugness. 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowing Carlton, I just can't imagine they could possibly keep a coach for his entire contract. It's unheard of isn't it?
Carlton have sacked 7, soon to be 8, coaches since Parkin retired at the end of 2000.

In the same period, we have had 3 coaches.

I love a good disingenuous Carlton advice session. Bonus points when were top of the ladder and can really lay on the smugness.

The really weird thing is how many of them seem to really admire us and hold us up as an example of something that they should be aiming for. To be honest, I find it quite disconcerting. Like the Twilight Zone or some strange parallel universe.

Never would have happened back in the good old days of mutual loathing!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Carlton have sacked 7, soon to be 8, coaches since Parkin retired at the end of 2000.

In the same period, we have had 3 coaches.
Yes I know, it's hilarious. The amount of coaches we've had over a hundred years would be less than what they've had in a couple of decades, maybe one decade 😂

Last edited:
Let me guess.

The source of Sam McClure is his father. LOL.

Honestly, should it surprise that a board full of navy blue bloods are just as big a rabble as the Victorian Liberal Party?

Christ, at this rate I'm not discounting Moira Deeming as the next coach of Carlton.
Careful, she may sue you for that.

Is there anyone who believes Voss will coach Carlton next year?

It'll most likely depend on how they finish the year

If they finish the year stringing together a few wins and finish in the 9-12 range they'll probably keep him

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back