• OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next week.....
I'm in qld so can only watch a very entertaining NRL hypnotist segment instead.. Sorry CE98 lost me with what everyone is saying was on footy show, can't see Clarkson denying so apparently flat out then doing a U-turn and if it's one of the assistants involved you would have been stringing people on as pretty much across the board nobody else would be a bullet for top 4 or a very exciting announcement..just another assistant that's meh...

So the Clarkson Fantasy is at an end. I desperately wanted to believe Clarko would return to SA and get the Crows going next year, but this whole thing was a long shot anyway.

Really, all I have to say about the coaching appointment is: Sanderson's replacement had better be good! We are sick of this cycle of mediocrity and failed finals appearances.

Croweater98 - now that Clarko is off the table are you still excited about next week or have you done your work for sportsbet?
78 I think, yeah he bit sure, but never centralised head coach. More assistants to be sounded out. Dew, Bolton, Bassett, Tudor be more the marks?

Everyone in the press for the last few weeks is full of shit, if we sign a rookie coach.

Last edited:
Nice. Let's see if you call me that when the AFC announce their new coach.

Why? You haven't stated who you think it is.

According to what you've said it could be any of the current coaches or assistants from Hawthorn or Sydney. That's about 10 people. Due to the nature of how the Crows are handling it, it's likely to be one of them. So you're dropping hints it's Clarkson but keeping it safe enough that if it's Dew, Ratten or Bolton then you get to say "I win I win!"

Say a name, or you basically have nothing.

Oh dear

So we've gone and noises up another club preparing for a grandfinal.

Newbold will be on the phone to Chappy I reckon.

How classless. Shows no respect.

Can you imagine how we would feel it the shoe was on the other foot.
I vote this is the worst post of the year.

Why? You haven't stated who you think it is.

According to what you've said it could be any of the current coaches or assistants from Hawthorn or Sydney. That's about 10 people. Due to the nature of how the Crows are handling it, it's likely to be one of them. So you're dropping hints it's Clarkson but keeping it safe enough that if it's Dew, Ratten or Bolton then you get to say "I win I win!"

Say a name, or you basically have nothing.
Dead set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back