• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol croweater is gonna be a hero or zero round these parts in a weeks time.
He hasn't given us anything whatsoever so not sure how he can be a hero, it's just all cryptic crap he can claim was right as long as someone from tomorrow is part of the team.. There is the board with the encryption, if he puts it on there then I'll reserve judgement, until then, trolling! Never mentioned a name and has just played games.

He hasn't given us anything whatsoever so not sure how he can be a hero, it's just all cryptic crap he can claim was right as long as someone from tomorrow is part of the team.. There is the board with the encryption, if he puts it on there then I'll reserve judgement, until then, trolling! Never mentioned a name and has just played games.
Sorry, I'm not a big forum user, what's this encryption board?

1. I am not a troll.
2. I am still here.
3. I will be here after AFC announce their new coaching team.
Why don't you name the coach now who you think it is? Or at least dispel Clarkson from the list if it's not him after what happened yesterday, also why about doing that encryption to prove your inside know.look at it from the outside, you have told us zero fact. All games.

Sorry, I'm not a big forum user, what's this encryption board?
If you go to crows main board, it's named something about sources where you can prove it. Basically, you are able to encrypt the message stating the team you beleive is going to be chosen, you only paste the link and then you supply the password to that link when it's all named later so we can see all along who you had chosen, no sources are given away, easy and would prove your worth no end if you were then right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In
Why don't you name the coach now who you think it is? Or at least dispel Clarkson from the list if it's not him after what happened yesterday, also why about doing that encryption to prove your inside know.look at it from the outside, you have told us zero fact. All games.
I have nothing to prove. If I have told you zero, you shouldn't worry about my info.

I said from the beginning that I wouldn't name individuals. People have interpreted my messages in various ways. Supporters will be happy. Patience.

1. I am not a troll.
2. I am still here.
3. I will be here after AFC announce their new coaching team.
Right ok - that's the same team that's going to rocket us up to top 4 yeah?

Bolton? wow
Ratten ? gee whiz

It will be the same mediocre appointment we are infamous for, but thanks for creating a frenzy and helping the bookies

Right ok - that's the same team that's going to rocket us up to top 4 yeah?

Bolton? wow
Ratten ? gee whiz

It will be the same mediocre appointment we are infamous for, but thanks for creating a frenzy and helping the bookies
I believe our squad has the talent. Top 4 VERY realistic with this panel. It will be the goal.

In

I have nothing to prove. If I have told you zero, you shouldn't worry about my info.

I said from the beginning that I wouldn't name individuals. People have interpreted my messages in various ways. Supporters will be happy. Patience.
patience? on big footy? we wanna know and we wanna know now!.......................NOW!

In

I disagree, you are making a massive claim and nothing specific, you are playing games. As mentioned go to that link posted and show your not trolling. Your statements mean only Longmire or Clarkson regardless of how you feel it's taken, based on the mass happiness you say it creates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back