• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe our squad has the talent. Top 4 VERY realistic with this panel. It will be the goal.
Look, your first post was that our new coach will be holding the cup tomorrow - do you stand by that ?

Because its clearly not Clarkson so, if you're to be believed it must be Longmire.

So lets see where it lands.

clarko is so 24 hrs ago dude. get over it.

lets just agree to disagree and we'll see what happens hey?
give me a break, I'm quoting your post from lunch time.

I'm not trying to convince you he's coming.

In

I have nothing to prove. If I have told you zero, you shouldn't worry about my info.

I said from the beginning that I wouldn't name individuals. People have interpreted my messages in various ways. Supporters will be happy. Patience.

Put it this way.
Can we expect to build hotels on Old Kent Road or Mayfair?

Look, your first post was that our new coach will be holding the cup tomorrow - do you stand by that ?

Because its clearly not Clarkson so, if you're to be believed it must be Longmire.

So lets see where it lands.

Someone check the odds for Luke Hodge, Kieren Jack or Jarrad McVeigh!

Also if Croweater78 knows who wins the flag tomorrow, get that info and load up!

He hasn't stated any facts that's whys annoying, nobody can prove him right or wrong with his info at the moment so what is the announcement going to change?
From the beginning, I have not come here so I can toot my own horn. I can assure you that I won't come here post announcement to say "I told you so".

The purpose - right from the start - was to reassure supporters of the AFC.

I maintain that nothing has changed.

He hasn't stated any facts that's whys annoying, nobody can prove him right or wrong with his info at the moment so what is the announcement going to change?

I have had a couple of sources tell me little bits of info, nothing that would get anyone excited, and i got a bit of crazy news about port today which id love to share but cant out of respect of the person that told me. I understand that if ce78 has a source, sometimes its not possible to give all the answers, but he tried to do the right thing and put us all at ease knowing that something good will come of the sando sacking . Before those comments we had no clue. We all jumped to the conclusion it was clarko (me included) but we are setting oursleves up for dissappointment, nobody else. Take the info, make of it what you will, but have some respect until the decisions made.

I believe our squad has the talent. Top 4 VERY realistic with this panel. It will be the goal.
Wasn't it whoever is the coach will blow us away? It's gradually turned into the panel..
Ultimate troll would be if we've taken Longmire from under Sydney's nose though..
And he was sitting there innocently on The Footy Show as Clarkson has a storm swirling around him..
Would also be a win for the whole competition.. :D

Typically I would agree that we should all just lay off someone like Croweater78 and wait for the announcement but he keeps popping up every few hours to remind everyone of his claims.

If it isn't Clarkson or Longmire then he's a bullsh*t artist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the beginning, I have not come here so I can toot my own horn. I can assure you that I won't come here post announcement to say "I told you so".

The purpose - right from the start - was to reassure supporters of the AFC.

I maintain that nothing has changed.
Save your sanity mate wait til next week a bask in the glory of your rumours.

Of prepare for the bigfooty apocalypse.

Wasn't it whoever is the coach will blow us away? It's gradually turned into the panel..
Ultimate troll would be if we've taken Longmire from under Sydney's nose though..
And he was sitting there innocently on The Footy Show as Clarkson has a storm swirling around him..
Would also be a win for the whole competition.. :D

Not convinced how well Longmire would go coaching a team without the advantages of a list topped up with COLA, but it would be the ultimate troll.

Anyone measuring worth by Brownlow votes ought not comment. Carey and Ablett Snr never polled many.
Also, Priddis just won it and Danger polled rediculously in an average year and Thompson got as many votes as Gray who won about 5 games off his own boot. The same umpires that umpired the Hawks/Crows prelim vote for the Brownlow.

Just sayin'.

Typically I would agree that we should all just lay off someone like Croweater78 and wait for the announcement but he keeps popping up every few hours to remind everyone of his claims.

If it isn't Clarkson or Longmire then he's a bullsh*t artist.

I have only popped up, as you say, not so much to remind everyone of my claims - but in response to people calling me a troll or a BS artist.

How about we all wait until the AFC announces their coaching panel?

I have only popped up, as you say, not so much to remind everyone of my claims - but in response to people calling me a troll or a BS artist.

How about we all wait until the AFC announces their coaching panel?
Well it's Longmire or bust now - hes the only alternative left that meets your claims

I love how firm and secretive Roo is being. Keeping his cards close to his chest and not budging to media pressure.

I have faith in the Rooburger, he hasn't gotten to where he is without being intelligent. There's obviously a definitive plan, and I'm sure all will be revealed between Grand Final and Trade Week.

WE BELIEVE IN THE ROOVOLUTION
369 more posts, It does not pay to leave big footy for a day.

What is people's objection to Ratten. He was clearly doing a much better job at Carlton than people gave him credit for. His assistant role since then I reckon would see him as a fairly rounded candidate.

I personally have had a gutful of seeing good assistant coaches become crap senior coaches. Clearly there is little correlation between successful assistant and premiership quality senior coach. This position must be someone with senior coaching experience.
Ratten is very highly regarded within the industry, I would be very happy if he were the appointment, along with an experienced assistant.

Absolutely fair with regard to C78's claims.

I think Rowie's comment that Crows supporters will be 'more than happy' does not preclude a rookie coach/panel because his view of Crows supporters include the full spectrum (not just Big Footy) so as long as the coach is South Aussie (Dew), or especially a former Crow (Bass), or a name the average supporter would recognise (Ratten, Rowie would think the average supporter would be very excited! Hell, given the name Sumich is well known or Tudor is a Hinkley clone, he probably even thinks that's exciting! So Rowie's positivity rules no-one out unfortunately.

He thought we should be more than happy with Trigg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back