The next group of Superstars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off the top of my head...

Riedwolt, Bruce, Hodge, Wells, Ball, Goddard, Judd, Kerr, Ablett and Luke Power.

A class below will be: Mitchell, Petrie, Dal Santo, Embley and Johncock.

*Note there'll be supporters talking up their club's own youngsters, those are just players who have shown a lot already.

Originally posted by Petrie Dish

Riedwolt, Bruce, Hodge, Wells, Ball, Goddard, Judd, Kerr, Ablett and Luke Power.

*Note there'll be supporters talking up their club's own youngsters, those are just players who have shown a lot already.

*they'll most likely be Melbourne supporters talking up Bruce and don't need any help.

Take out Bruce, throw in Fraser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has Hodge really shown so far other than being hyped up by the media?

I don't think Petrie has the talent to ever make it near superstar status. Good honest player, yes, but he's not that good.

Dominant KPP:

Jonathon Brown, Nick Riewoldt, Graham Polak, Drew Petrie, Adam Goodes

Dominant midfielders:

Matthew Pavlich, Chris Judd, Sam Mitchell, Lenny Hayes, Mark Coughlan, Robert Murphy, Daniel Kerr, Luke Ball, Luke Hodge, Daniel Wells

I've probably missed a couple.

I'd be surprised if Nick Smith didn't become a dominant CHF. His hands are close to the best I have seen in Melbourne colours.

Not being biased either. Most Adelaide locals on here really rate him too.

I ve said this before in another thread like this one, Adam Goodes will be the next Super Star.

Goodes already is a superstar, Brownlows tend to do that to ya...

As for Nick Smith - another guy from SA, i went to school with is Brad Coles from Woodville/WT reserves, was in the SA screening camp recently. Had Nick Smith playing CHB for the first time all year in 2002 just to tag him.

As for Nick Smith - another guy from SA, i went to school with is Brad Coles from Woodville/WT reserves, was in the SA screening camp recently. Had Nick Smith playing CHB for the first time all year in 2002 just to tag him.
You've lost me here.

Are you saying that your friend was tagging Smith, who was playing at CHB?

Remove this Banner Ad

The next group of Superstars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back