Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine hijacked my phone and set it to autoplay Tool on a loop, which was bad enough when he was in the car but when I set off to get my car serviced and I couldn't bloody stop the music unless I pulled over on the freeway I was taking heavy metal damage big time.

Still better than what you had to endure I suppose.
But its Tool. He was doing you a favour.

Mine hijacked my phone and set it to autoplay Tool on a loop, which was bad enough when he was in the car but when I set off to get my car serviced and I couldn't bloody stop the music unless I pulled over on the freeway I was taking heavy metal damage big time.

I hadn't done many favours for my music selection privileges when I'd picked Deafheaven for a previous holiday to Dunsborough.

My ex put up with it for a few glorious minutes between Mandurah and Pinjarra, but when the baby started crying I knew I would get the blame!

I hadn't done many favours for my music selection privileges when I'd picked Deafheaven for a previous holiday to Dunsborough.

My ex put up with it for a few glorious minutes between Mandurah and Pinjarra, but when the baby started crying I knew I would get the blame!

I saw them play this album in full just after it came out, it was a fantastic show. Imagining them playing the Grand Final is hilarious.

Half our current Team would know this bunch

Fire up Pre Game GF entertainment!!

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tool for GF entertainment. Good call SoS

Jack Darling dropped

early days but cats absolutely taking the piss here.
3 goals in under 2 minutes to start

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back