Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Have we waved to Geelong as they fall off the cliff yet?

The acurate one
haha the best one I read was sadly by the great man Tef on that night in 2019 when we kicked 1 goal for the game down at that shit hole and he jumped on here and calmly stated that we will go past this mob next year.

Not only did we enter into the worst 5 year patch of results for any professional side in the modern era, those campaigners jagged a flag in 2022 and now finish 3rd again and have a double chance at another one.

The most delusional campaigners are North supporters who simply refuse to see how horrible on all levels we truly are.
Its not about talent or the draft or the footy department. We're just a loser club.

haha the best one I read was sadly by the great man Tef on that night in 2019 when we kicked 1 goal for the game down at that shit hole and he jumped on here and calmly stated that we will go past this mob next year.

Not only did we enter into the worst 5 year patch of results for any professional side in the modern era, those campaigners jagged a flag in 2022 and now finish 3rd again and have a double chance at another one.

The most delusional campaigners are North supporters who simply refuse to see how horrible on all levels we truly are.
Its not about talent or the draft or the footy department. We're just a loser club.

I think it’s about trying to make our situation better by looking for the misery in others…look I’ve never been into the * thread nor posted a single gif, but if that floats your footy go for it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it’s about trying to make our situation better by looking for the misery in others…look I’ve never been into the * thread nor posted a single gif, but if that floats your footy go for it!
The way I see it gaso, watching the players jog around and not give a shit against the Dogs and Hawks and the abysmal finish to West Coast - the players and the club shouldn't get a pass.

There is no heat on the club. That parasite Damian Barrett fired a shot and the Korn may too, but their knobs. They don't give a shit either.
North Melbourne people have been fairly quiet. There is no passion or anger from any North identities and its almost due to the fact that we have been here before and it is what it is.

How often will the club burn the supporters before the passion truly dies?
The answer is no one really knows when, we will just know when it does.

The way I see it gaso, watching the players jog around and not give a shit against the Dogs and Hawks and the abysmal finish to West Coast - the players and the club shouldn't get a pass.

There is no heat on the club. That parasite Damian Barrett fired a shot and the Korn may too, but their knobs. They don't give a shit either.
North Melbourne people have been fairly quiet. There is no passion or anger from any North identities and its almost due to the fact that we have been here before and it is what it is.

We do pretty posters though on our website and in our emails

I watched a team of idiots lose today in perth and it cost them a finals berth.

Sadly i been watching a team of idiots for years so iam kinda conditioned to it.

As you get older stupid footballers tend to stand out more.

Carey did a Xit with lots of “H” words in it

Have we waved to Geelong as they fall off the cliff yet?

The acurate one

Well yeah and I suppose those that invested in the 'cliff'. Probably didn;t bank on the Cat being able to recruit FA's and trade for established players. Covid seemed to have made the greater Geelong a popular spot. When there was no money in the 80's ( VFL) not many players were keen to move there.

Well yeah and I suppose those that invested in the 'cliff'. Probably didn;t bank on the Cat being able to recruit FA's and trade for established players. Covid seemed to have made the greater Geelong a popular spot. When there was no money in the 80's ( VFL) not many players were keen to move there.
Also helps you can do a salary dump trade that gets you a player like Bowes and pick 7. And then restructure Bowes' contract which removes any impost that his existing contract would have on their salary cap!

Sorry, it did also cost them a 4th rounder as well, or something like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back