Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

So the dogs aren't happy about their finals fixture claiming it clashes with their AFLW side and the opening of the redeveloped ground.
They're also unhappy saying it's their first final in Melbourne since 2016.

Here's a tip, finish at the top and you won't have an issue you scumbags!
maybe they need another academy pick?

Also helps you can do a salary dump trade that gets you a player like Bowes and pick 7. And then restructure Bowes' contract which removes any impost that his existing contract would have on their salary cap!

Sorry, it did also cost them a 4th rounder as well, or something like that.
Does Dangerfield get paid by 7 for his special comments gig? Is that included in the Salary Cap?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we ask Craig for some helpView attachment 2092317

get all the young players at the club doing an apprenticeship where they’re made accountable. seems to have worked alright for the storm. what’s the worst that could happen? blake drury finds his passion in carpentry perhaps? paul curtis opens a barber shop with his brother?

get all the young players at the club doing an apprenticeship where they’re made accountable. seems to have worked alright for the storm. what’s the worst that could happen? blake drury finds his passion in carpentry perhaps? paul curtis opens a barber shop with his brother?
As a fellow cleaner I tend to agree

As a fellow cleaner I tend to agree
make everyone of these plodders besides harry and big x realise how hard it is in the real world and how damn lucky they are to be playing professional football. one of the teams sponsors for the women’s sides is Laing O’Rourke, surely there’s something they can workout there.

Players need to have something other than football . Otherwise they can fritter away their time and money outside of it.
I didnt know of that program but its a ripper idea imo.

Recently i got the ferry back from rotnest island and there were heaps of young tradies waiting. Some at the local pub drinking 15 dollar schooners (as i was 😉) and others sitting on their toolboxes on the pier.

No prizes for guessing which ones will own their houses first.

Players need to have something other than football . Otherwise they can fritter away their time and money outside of it.
I think that afl clubs are required to help all young players have either a study pathway or work experience outside of football. I remember hearing that for a while there the clubs and player’s associations would help cover their costs too.

I think that afl clubs are required to help all young players have either a study pathway or work experience outside of football. I remember hearing that for a while there the clubs and player’s associations would help cover their costs too.
Have heard this too. Harvey and Taylor both attended a 12 week Pick Up Artist course iirc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back