Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know where to put this, but a former Brisbane player, now a local footy player, had ASADA doorknock his parents' house at 5am for a PEDs test. Frankly absurd.

He passed the test, to the surprise of most.

However, out of all the commentary from former Brisbane players, they did say that in the 8 years Rhys was on the list not once was he or anyone he knows tested at Brisbane.

Which begs the question - how rampant is PED usage at AFL level? If they are right about the degree of testing activity then it would not surprise me if our sport is far less clean than we think.
Not surprised he wasn't tested once at the lions. Did you see his physique? Jayden Stephenson levels of muscle

Sam Frost out for the rest of the season - foot injury. Big blow.

Sam Frost out for the rest of the season - foot injury. Big blow.

They don’t really have much depth in that department.

It feels like it would be a more stressful out if they were dealing with Brisbane instead of Port.

Not big DGB fans on the Dawk board. Got no idea who Serong or Phillips are to replace Frosty. Most want to trade DGB. Might not matter v Port.
What about CJ? I was stunned to see he was an emergency, thought he was in their top 10-15 players? Appreciate doesn't have Frost's height but not sure that is needed - I doubt Port will risk Dixon again.

Maybe I just want to see the melts, but I reckon a coaching swap of Hinkley to the Dogs and Beveridge to Port could be good for both clubs and both coaches.
Hinkley would win flags with that dogs side I reckon. Bevo at port would be hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Jason would have been doing every one a favour should have been commended not fined.Fk I just noticed the incident $20000 for that lol I thought he must have punched him
It appeared to be that the contact was incidental, and for the most part, was initiated by Papley.

It's not usually the case that you can judge a person's character just from watching them on TV without hearing them speak or having any knowledge of their upbringing etc. but with Papley, he presents as an unlikable smarmy little smartarse.

It appeared to be that the contact was incidental, and for the most part, was initiated by Papley.

It's not usually the case that you can judge a person's character just from watching them on TV without hearing them speak or having any knowledge of their upbringing etc. but with Papley, he presents as an unlikable smarmy little smartarse.
While i completely agree with your assessment of Papley I went and had another look and its probably understan dable why the good JMac got done. He is mouthing off at him and walks toward him. Papley stays walking in a straight line. Should have dropped his shoulder into him to make it worth the money.

Apart from Devilfishisms, there's a good reason he is called The Smear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back