Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions fans generally aren't travellers?
Only really seem to have an away presence at Vic games, with the ex-Fitzroy fans who jumped on board with them.
Look like they're non existent beyond the cheersquad elsewhere.

How in the hell did Charlie Dixon stay in the team ?

I'm at 8 & 9's as we darn well say about the result tonight.

After finding the Hawfs greatest evert recruiting top ten and us being involved in 50% of it.

Then seeing Kennett go al clarko again, such a weak shit of a man.

Then seeing the wee wizard muscle flex pic and hearing how we'll regret not taking the wee wizards.

I maybe going for Poort, I think I will, that could change though

I maybe going for Poort
Here's my justification for picking poorta...

Poorta to make GF. Kenny gets 5 more years, signed and announced on the Friday night GF eve and the team celebrate with a case of West End non-alcoholic brew and pie floaters with their master coach and come down with a chronic case of dysentery by GF morning. JHFF simultaneously casting vomit and liqui-shit from one end of Fabian's MG to the other as he's being driven to the ground.

And I hate hawthorne's guts.

Here's my justification for picking poorta...

Poorta to make GF. Kenny gets 5 more years, signed and announced on the Friday night GF eve and the team celebrate with a case of West End non-alcoholic brew and pie floaters with their master coach and come down with a chronic case of dysentery by GF morning. JHFF simultaneously casting vomit and liqui-shit from one end of Fabian's MG to the other as he's being driven to the ground.

And I hate hawthorne's guts.
It’s a done deal I’m all a ****en board !!

Toot toot the Port power 🚂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poort remind me of us in 2000 and 2007 - absolutely torched in the Qualifying Final, doing a dead cat bounce and grinding out a win against less fancied opposition in the Semi Final before getting absolutely flensed in the Prelim. Unfortunately, due to their No Dickheads policy, it's unlikely that any Swans players will do a Tredders-style bow to the crowd when they're 10+ goals up late in the game

Poort remind me of us in 2000 and 2007 - absolutely torched in the Qualifying Final, doing a dead cat bounce and grinding out a win against less fancied opposition in the Semi Final before getting absolutely flensed in the Prelim. Unfortunately, due to their No Dickheads policy, it's unlikely that any Swans players will do a Tredders-style bow to the crowd when they're 10+ goals up late in the game

Swans have plenty of dickheads.

Exhibit A

download.jpeg

Win something before you talk shit Ken.
the width of the post away from being dumped by the 7th placed team, both teams walking off to set up for the chairing off of a 300 gamer, yes this is the perfect time to yell out to that opposition player and show that these types of things are really effective against me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back