VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brew, Bice, Riding and Dalhaus getting Werribee on top. Henderson been really handy too.

Dalhaus has had some really important moments right through the finals series.
He’s clean, sticks his tackles just need to find a bit more ball.

Bice is worth a punt, not his best game today but that left peg is deadly. Needs to add size and strength which he should do in AFL environment.

Dalhaus has had some really important moments right through the finals series.
He’s clean, sticks his tackles just need to find a bit more ball.

Bice is worth a punt, not his best game today but that left peg is deadly. Needs to add size and strength which he should do in AFL environment.
Bice was well held in the first half. But his second half was a big reason for the Bees win. He’s a beautiful kick. Can take a nice grab as well. He’s worth a rookie spot if that’s who were considering. We need a pure HB.

Dom gave me a few tears.
Just shows that half-time spray by the coach does work.

I’ve said it before but players like Brew and Henderson, are the types that buy in and give effort 100% of the time. There aren’t a lot of players out there these days that have that real dogged determination. These fellas giving up the big money in the country leagues to give it their all for stand alone clubs while working full time.

Even if it were for 12 months, I’d love to see Brew get rewarded with an AFL contract.

Bice, Henderson, Dalhaus all would’ve played AFL footy this year if they were on our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve said it before but players like Brew and Henderson, are the types that buy in and give effort 100% of the time. There aren’t a lot of players out there these days that have that real dogged determination. These fellas giving up the big money in the country leagues to give it their all for stand alone clubs while working full time.

Even if it were for 12 months, I’d love to see Brew get rewarded with an AFL contract.

Bice, Henderson, Dalhaus all would’ve played AFL footy this year if they were on our list.
I love Brew. U nailed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back