Mega Thread The OFFICIAL 2011 Trade Targets MEGATHREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this will come as a surprise, but was told that Daniel Pratt will be leaving the club, and Hamish McIntosh will definitely not be going anywhere.

Cheers.

Pratty hasnt been delisted yet till we see who gets traded.

Might it be that if spud gets traded,Pratty might survive

i'd be interested in:
Richard Douglas-won the crows BnF in 2010 but has had an average 2011, plays well across the hff or on a wing
Josh Toy- Elite user of the footy off hbf which is what we need
Jordan Lisle-Big strong kpp who can play forward or back
Clinton Young-Outside mid with good pace and skill
Douglas is a mega dud.

i disagree, he is a solid player who has had a bad year but if he can get back to his 2010 form then he can be useful on a hff. I'd be willing to give up our 2nd round draft pick for him which would be a pick in the late 30's
He has had a bad year because he's a bad player. We will get a much better player with that pick.

offer up Pratt to GWS.
he could probably get a 2 or 3 year contract with them as an experienced defender, whereas he will hardly play for us next season.
not sure what we'd get for him though, or if any other clubs (Richmond?) would be keen.

Send McKinley, Warren, Urqs and Pratt up to GWS for a few picks. I honestly dont see any point in keeping them on our list. McKinley and Warren wont get a shot in our forward line with Edwards, Wright, Black and Mcintosh all around the mark.

Also. we should rookie Fev. Has came out today and said he will play for the base wage. Offer him a few incentives to give it his all. I think we could do worse than him.

Also. we should rookie Fev. Has came out today and said he will play for the base wage. Offer him a few incentives to give it his all. I think we could do worse than him.

Yeah, true, we could get Laurence Angwin in to sell pills in the change rooms.

FFS, we're not getting Fev, we don't want Fev, Fev is worse than useless to us.

Honestly, we saw Black look composed and capable less than a week ago.

We really want him competing with that ageing boofhead for a spot?

100% agree with this, would much rather develop a kid into a star instead of picking up some washed up mugg and stopping the kids development. Will be a bad image for the club and the worst role model for our youngens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Send McKinley, Warren, Urqs and Pratt up to GWS for a few picks. I honestly dont see any point in keeping them on our list. McKinley and Warren wont get a shot in our forward line with Edwards, Wright, Black and Mcintosh all around the mark.

Fev would have two maybe three years tops left in him. And that's if he keeps his sh•t together.
Our realistic premiership window won't be until 2013/14. We don't need him.
Black will keep playing now & with a couple of full pre seasons & some bulk will be perfect up forward with Petrie & our resting ruck. Then we'll have Edwards, Wright & Patch hanging round on the flanks. Ziebs & Cunners can kick goals too. With Lindsay, Flash & Boomer eating up the crumbs.
We don't need Fevola.

So we actively seek to trade the best young ruckman in the comp and the second best overall, who may have no intentions of going anywhere, for a couple of lotto tickets?

I just don't get it:confused:

:confused:
me either it makes no sence.

:)What better environment for Ruckmen to make a name for themselves with a Midfield like we are building Goldie stood out not only because he was great but the fact we had the clearance #s @ GWS midfields will be working off his tap like most teams do with Freo & Sando. We have Mabon coming up who has great skills just needs Physical maturity and then the X factor of Majak when they replace Hmac and Goldie feeding a winning potent midfield

You're far too emotionally involved in this.

Did Fev once urinate on you outside a night club?

Fev would have two maybe three years tops left in him. And that's if he keeps his sh•t together.
Our realistic premiership window won't be until 2013/14. We don't need him.
Black will keep playing now & with a couple of full pre seasons & some bulk will be perfect up forward with Petrie & our resting ruck. Then we'll have Edwards, Wright & Patch hanging round on the flanks. Ziebs & Cunners can kick goals too. With Lindsay, Flash & Boomer eating up the crumbs.
We don't need Fevola.

Fev will keep his shit together I'm confident of that. He is more involved with his family and he has his gambling and drinking under control. If he were to get put on our rookie list, had a massive pre-season, then comes out round 1 next year and kicks a bag. Our memebership would instantly go up to another 2,000 or 3,000. If Petrie goes down we do not have adequate cover for him, so in essence we do need another FF, while Hansen, Black and Pedo develop.

Move on people, we ain't bring Fev to the club.

Re Fev, people on here wanted Cuzzy as well.
Caro declared recruiting Cuz would be the turning point for the Tiges.
Cousins is gone, and Richmond are just as bad as they were before, there was no genuine benefit to recruiting him.
They'd have been no worse off throwing a kid more chances, in fact they might have been better off.
Short-term fixes do stuff all for teams outside the top eight.

Re Fev, people on here wanted Cuzzy as well.
Caro declared recruiting Cuz would be the turning point for the Tiges.
Cousins is gone, and Richmond are just as bad as they were before, there was no genuine benefit to recruiting him.
They'd have been no worse off throwing a kid more chances, in fact they might have been better off.
Short-term fixes do stuff all for teams outside the top eight.

Might prove to be a bit of a turning point for their off-field strength. But Cousins was a very attractive recruit with a great story. Fevola wasn't the player Cousins was, doesn't have anywhere near the personal appeal and carries a story that is pretty low rent. I don't see how bringing him in would help us off-field the way Cousins helped Richmond, and I don't think he'd be much value onfield either.

Might prove to be a bit of a turning point for their off-field strength. But Cousins was a very attractive recruit with a great story. Fevola wasn't the player Cousins was, doesn't have anywhere near the personal appeal and carries a story that is pretty low rent. I don't see how bringing him in would help us off-field the way Cousins helped Richmond, and I don't think he'd be much value onfield either.

I have to a disagree H2H, surely he is an upgrade on Edwards, especially below his feet and the perfect back up for Petrie.

Harper. Petrie. Adams
Black. Fevola. Harvey

What a forward line that would be!
Make it happen Scotty.

Our culture is strong enough to withstand the fev IMO.

You're far too emotionally involved in this.

Did Fev once urinate on you outside a night club?

Of course I'm emotionally involved. I will happily state that I'm emotionally overinvested in the North Melbourne Football Club. I go out of my way on so many levels - financial, professional, personal - because of this, doing stuff to advance the NMFC.

That's why I feel strongly that getting Fevola is the wrong move for where the club is now and where it is going.

Cousins went to Tigs, Rockliff was still there got snaffled by Brisbane.
Cus' career at Richmond about 8 wins and 30 losses; Rockliff tearing it up for Brisbane.

Pretty cut and dried.

Bingo.

Cousins went to Tigs, Rockliff was still there got snaffled by Brisbane.
Cus' career at Richmond about 8 wins and 30 losses; Rockliff tearing it up for Brisbane.

Pretty cut and dried.

Hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back