Mega Thread The OFFICIAL 2011 Trade Targets MEGATHREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused:
I have to a disagree H2H, surely he is an upgrade on Edwards, especially below his feet and the perfect back up for Petrie.

Harper. Petrie. Adams
Black. Fevola. Harvey

What a forward line that would be!
Make it happen Scotty.

Our culture is strong enough to withstand the fev IMO.
:confused:

ATG 2 questions;
1: did you watch any football this year
2; Have you ever seen Fev play football other than the highlights

Edwards this year worked harder than I have ever seen Fev in his whole career he worked to get all forward into the game his run to create an option was I believe why he played 19 games he kicked the 20th most Goals in the comp more goals than Riewoldt.

I have never seen Fev busting a gut to creat play for others at Brisbane he competed with Brown not completed the fwd line. He would not have the speed of AE or the desire to work for it if we rolled him out he is not where we want to be.

I would not celebrate his arrival in the slightest. I still remember Hay,

Harper. Petrie. Adams
Black. Fevola. Harvey

What a TERRIBLE forward line that would be!
Make it happen Scotty.

Our culture is strong enough to withstand the fev IMO.

A forward line I would not wish to see in a million years. Yer they are all highly skilled players but that together is a recipe for disaster. Fev yelling at Dish and Black getting in his way. Boomer not giving to Fev free in the goalsquare then copping abuse for the rest of the game.

And please tell me where the tackling pressure will come from? Fev doesn't chase he stands there arguing with the ump. Black and Dish aren't expected to chase. Boomer doesnt chase. Harper doesnt have the engine or size to be able to chase and tackle hard quite yet. Patch is known for his fierce attack....not defence. Would see more rebound 50 goals than we concede at the moment. One of the worst teams currently in the competition for it !!!! NO!!!

Fev is a full forward, therefore something that we do not need, we have our own FF who would die for this club not view it as his last chance.

We need a CHF. Our CHF will come from within I don't see us being able to trade an answer in.

Possibly Black?
Possibly Lachy + 6kgs and a kicking routine?
Possibly Kennedy?

:)
Fev is a full forward, therefore something that we do not need, we have our own FF who would die for this club not view it as his last chance.

We need a CHF. Our CHF will come from within I don't see us being able to trade an answer in.

Possibly Black?
Possibly Lachy + 6kgs and a kicking routine?
Possibly Kennedy?
:)

This would see me happy ( LH needs to step up ) I would rather a new player than a almost has been You have to look at the Carlton side Fev stood out in 2003 to 2008 = 15th 11th 16th 16th 15th 11th then sent packing the year they hit 7th even though he scored the most goals.

Carlton put up with his attitude not his actions for 10 years they made excuses for him almost weekly. Dh's

you know what realy upsets me is that posters and supposed kangaroo supporters put this dork in the same sentance as Martin Pike. One of our premiership players Pikey had a couple of stuff ups one that cost him his job at North and has 4 premierships since. Pikey will go down in history as a telent Fev as a moron:mad:

Re: Chris Knights is coming to North Melbourne

There's our back pocket replacement for Brady Rawlings.

Exactly. He is worth a lot more than just one player.

The rumour (and it is a rumour) has hit the Crows board and they wonder what we are throwing in.

I like Knights but not at the expense of LT. I can see a deal happening but not with Lindsey, unless Lindsey has asked to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt the club would even consider trading LT this year. Say what you will about him but we need him.

Also the way his kicking has been this year his price would of been driven way way down, even if they were considering it we'd be getting unders for his worth.

Edit: John Butchers now signed with Port, maybe we can strikethrough his section in the op to indicate hes off the table?

The rumour (and it is a rumour) has hit the Crows board and they wonder what we are throwing in.

I like Knights but not at the expense of LT. I can see a deal happening but not with Lindsey, unless Lindsey has asked to go.

:eek: Surely you jest? Chris Knights is twice the player Lindsay Thomas is, and without a coach, how can Adelaide possibly be organising trades.

Would cost you more than LT, Knights in the guts is an absoluter jet. Just needs to get his body right.

Gunston - Yes, very interested. Sounds like he's gone, too.

Knights - No thanks. Certainly not for LT.

Knights is very injury prone. His kicking is overrated as well. It can be very hot and cold.

and without a coach, how can Adelaide possibly be organising trades.

You're aware the coach is not the only person that has a say in the list of a club? Yes, adelaide is without a coach, but meanwhile the footy world keeps moving forward, they would have appointed someone (Maybe their list manager? :eek::rolleyes:) to continue in the meantime chasing every whiff of a trade.

Did Knights kick 48 goals a few years ago?

I don't want him and I certainly don't want to trade LT for him (unless LT wants to leave). We have Adams, Harvey, Harper, Wright, Thomas, Edwards, Speight and Anthony who can all play half forward.

He can play midfield.

19 disposals from only 59% TOG in 2011.

He kicked 43 goals from 20 games at 84% TOG when he was fully fit in 2009.

25 next season, worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back