List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

on that topic, when was the last time we ever traded with *?
Who knows, not many people DO trade with them.

Lowest number of trades completed by any club in the last 5+ years or something by 33 odd %

:^^ we really want to keep 26 so as stated we're probably closing in on another second rounder.

No way ill buy that widget for $6 when you can give it me for free, then receive $6 from the widget manufacturer.

Hang on, ive got a great idea. Ill sell one of my widgets for $6 and give you that, sound ok?

Yep its idiotic, its not worth $6 unless i sell something for $6 then for some freaking reason i feel like it cost me nothing :S. Meanwhile the widget manufacturer keeps their $6 in their pocket.

Pick 26 + Delaney should net a quality 6 year player, not a 2-3 year player that may or may not be past their best already. FA or the highway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it was Johnny Ralph who reported that while we ''negotiated'', Essendon offered up Pears and Myers for Nicky Dal.

Looks like a win-win-win if they do that deal.
Those Bombres are crazy.

Robbo teckons Shaw to GWS on 700K a season for 5 years.

Taylor Adams & a pick, they reckon.

New Giants coach Leon Cameron said Shaw's signing would be a major boost for the expansion club.
"A number of other clubs were chasing Heath, so for him to say he wants to join the Giants is a great endorsement of the club and the direction we are taking," Cameron told gwsgiants.com.au.

Must be hard to secure Heefy with all that currency. Now that's what I call spin.

AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News
9 minutes ago
The Herald sun have revealed that Essendon have re-entered the frame to secure St Kilda veteran Nick Dal Santo, who could yet become a free agent, and will inform the Saints, Roos and Bombers in the next 24 hours of his decision.

9 minutes ago
The Herald sun have revealed that Essendon have re-entered the frame to secure St Kilda veteran Nick Dal Santo, who could yet become a free agent, and will inform the Saints, Roos and Bombers in the next 24 hours of his decision.
Bout ****ing time.

9 minutes ago
What started as a nice, easy FA deal for some 'icing on the cake' with someone who apparently wanted to come to us now seems like an unnecessary hurdle and one, for the price I could live without. A nice to have, not a must have.

Seems Essendon might throw a Crameri Pick #22 their way?

What started as a nice, easy FA deal for some 'icing on the cake' with someone who apparently wanted to come to us now seems like an unnecessary hurdle and one, for the price I could live without. A nice to have, not a must have.

Seems Essendon might throw a Crameri Pick #22 their way?

Article says that bombers are hoping he nominates them so they get him as a free agent.

if NDS wants to be on the winning team he picks us, if he wants to be on the losing team he picks *.

38666185.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back