List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article says that bombers are hoping he nominates them so they get him as a free agent.
So what makes them think they can get him as a FA when the Saints haven't been willing to do that deal with us? They going to pay him more?

Article says that bombers are hoping he nominates them so they get him as a free agent.
Aaaaaahahahahhahaahahaahhahahahha.

That's funny as ****. Get in line *

So what makes them think they can get him as a FA when the Saints haven't been willing to do that deal with us? They going to pay him more?

Revised 3 year contract apparently and hoping Goddard helps. Strange situation considering he was happy to come to us last week.

Not to fazed about wat robbo thinks - that was a throw away 3 lines. U think essendon can just pick and choose wen to be interested. If he does pick them which I know he won't - you wouldn't really want that type of person at e club.

Takes me straight to the HS sports section, and I still can't see it unless its screwing up on me, Can someone post a direct link please.
Read the shaw article it is on the second half of the article.
After all this talk i think i would really hate to miss out on NDS

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

Not to fazed about wat robbo thinks - that was a throw away 3 lines. U think essendon can just pick and choose wen to be interested. If he does pick them which I know he won't - you wouldn't really want that type of person at e club.

Robbo is very close to Thompson. That's the thing with essendon though, they try and be very sneaky and pick and choice when they want and try go hard as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Revised 3 year contract apparently and hoping Goddard helps. Strange situation considering he was happy to come to us last week.
Hmm. Well, this is where having 'clear intent' matters, both in terms of how intent we are on him, and for how much ($ or picks). You gots ta know when to hold 'em...

SuperStock_990-488.jpg

Robbo is very close to Thompson. That's the thing with essendon though, they try and be very sneaky and pick and choice when they want and try go hard as possible.

Essendon would appear to be a basketcase to players from the outside looking in. Can't imagine anyone with a choice nominating them and implicating themselves in the hellish scenarios they'll continue to face.

* not even discussing Dal on their board by the looks of things. (Only skimmed the last 5 pages of their trade thread).

Also, THIS is disgusting by carlton.

Josh Bootsma@Josh_Bootsma
Hearing things from reporters before you hear them from your club, wow

Re: being offered up for trade.
It was established that the account was a fake, no Bootsma.

Must be throwing a big bag of cash at him, which might improve St Kilda's compo? Essendon are probably prepared to do it because of their lack of picks in the draft? At the end of the day I hope we walk away, NDS has been too non-committal from my point of view. His preferred destination should gave been made clear at the start of the FA period, not with 4 days left.

If its purely a financial decision and he goes to Essendon for say, 10% more then that says more about his character and we have dodged a bullet. But I can't see him choosing them over us.
I think he is just trying to get the best deal he can for St Kilda and if that means * can achieve that through a big contract offer he will go there. I think we need to walk away as NDS seems very non-committal to me, this decision should have been made weeks ago.

Yer ur right - the thing in our favour though is Dal knows we want him and only him - he has seen the appointments of Walsh, Tudor, Ling, brown, Donohue - north is just reminding him subtly - u wanna come on board....because u might miss wat is going to be a powerhouse

Yer ur right - the thing in our favour though is Dal knows we want him and only him - he has seen the appointments of Walsh, Tudor, Ling, brown, Donohue - north is just reminding him subtly - u wanna come on board....because u might miss wat is going to be a powerhouse
Doesn't sound like it has any bearing on his decision or he would have made it by now. Seems like he is only interested in helping St Kilda which is a clear warning sign to stay away for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back