The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've stocked up on popcorn, beer and snacks and cleared my calendar from that *Wednesday to Sunday. It will almost certainly be playing out long after that but still ... it has blockbuster written all over it.

*Except champions day ... I'm going to that
Maybe a telly movie series with adds every 3 minutes bound to be a winner deserted island holiday might be the best for staying safe

Harris now at $4.50 for 270-299 electoral votes.

Extended my lay off on the Dems at that price...
Every single betting webstie I check, be it Aussie, EU, US, South America, have Trump leading Harris by almost $1, sometimes more.

Generally the betting market (And stock market) are the two things I watch in helping predict election results. If I was following the money right now the money is showing that Trump easily wins, or am I missing something?

I took trump at $5 in 2016 and Biden at the same (when he was last in the primaries in 2019). I believe I posted my winning bet on this site.

I have a track record gut for this (and maybe a few helpful inside tips from some closer to the source).

My gut is Trump with 300+ EC votes that blows away and makes irrelevant whatever the magicians in Maricopa County do later in the night.

Sorry, but if Trump gets anywhere close to the Presidency, the world is truly f*****.

Fascism, racism, sexism, personal abuse, violent threats against 'enemies', the Russian relationship, relationships with other dictators and the fact he wants to be a dictator.

But Trump has a certain appeal to a big demographic in the US and that's the mouth breathing, window licking inbred hick that sits on their couch eating twinkies claiming welfare and blaming immigants (typo intended) for all their problems.

So Trump can be dumb as dog****, distract them with nonsensical talk and they don't care because they see politics as entertainment and without consequence.

God help the US and the world if Trump wins. God help them.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back