The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the lawfare campaign against Trump the Democrats have been running across a number States/jurisdictions? That stuff is just 1 step off being what Putin and Xi do.
Its an upside down world where its considered lawfare to have you day in court and be judged by your 12 of your peers.

But hiding behind and using the courts to delay or bend the rules so as to get you through an election cycle. Is a just use of the legal system.

The reason for this is because every single time that the evidence is put before a jury. Donald J Trump or the companies he controls are invariably found guilty of all the charges. Be it sexual assault or business fraud. The outcome is always the same. And it terrifies him.

You know what's really one step away from the likes of Putin and Xi? Insighting an insurrection or claiming that you will be a dictator for a day. Because dictators are well know for their one day in power...right?

Last edited:
How many times did Clinton visit the island. Why dont you tell us?

You seem to know.

I can tell you what I know. Donald J Trump a man with his own private jet flew on Epstein's private jet on at least 7 occasions.

Here's vision of the pair leering at young women for their own entertainment at Mar A Lardo.

If theres vision of Clinton doing the same so be it. I couldn't care less about Bill Clinton. Or any other Bill.

Hunters laptop, as salacious as it was is the dumbest of dumb talking points. It's so dumb that even the Republican controlled House Oversight Committee set up expressly to investigate the Bidens with the laptop from hell as its centre piece had to be quietly walked away from.

What's the upshot from the DoJ and FBI having access to the laptop for over 4 years. Nothing whatsoever. Other than they are part of a cabal of the deep state conspiring against Donald Trump. Because there's always a conspiracy at the heart of every accusation and deflection with right wingnuts.

Jesus ****ing Christ. The Michelle Obama is a man meme. You are way too far down the rabbit hole Alice.

Who did Trump catch and what does that even mean?

Not everybody speaks QAnon.

7 occasions lol please show the receipts.
Don't just lie.

Everything always comes back to Trump.
Is that all you got?
Is Biden a good man?
Is Caitlyn Jenner a man? Oh that could never happen. Nothing bad happens in the world. Epstein and Maxwell trafficked kids to no one. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a right wing nut job. Seek help.

Don't just lie.

Is that all you got?
Is Biden a good man?
Is Caitlyn Jenner a man? Oh that could never happen. Nothing bad happens in the world. Epstein and Maxwell trafficked kids to no one. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a right wing nut job. Seek help.

Why are we even talking about this stuff.

Would have thought the effects of deporting 15 - 20 million people by gunpoint, the inflationary effects of 100 % tariffs on Chinese goods and prevention the Fed from controlling inflation might be things Americans would be talking about.

Likely effect is a 2-3 % GDP drop straight away - that’s what I would be worried about.

The rampant inflation will be 70 s style Argentina.

Those ‘teenagers’ are way older than teenagers and not condemned but are even supported by their university and some in the Democrats and many in the main stream media. And there are thousands of these nuts now supporting the absolute worst of humanity. So what I’m getting at is I’m going to condemn every nut case on the ‘right’ including Trump, for every nutcase idea they have. Happy to do it.
But those on here who would consider themselves on the ‘left’ need to condemn every nutcase left wing idea, and there are many examples recently that we’ve gone over on here. And if they’re not condemned by the leadership in the Democratic Party and then wonder why people turn away from them, and maybe reluctantly vote for someone they may despise and disagree with but think he might be better than the other nutcases supporting DEI, extreme climate fear, transgender denialism, ANTIFA and BLM riots, support for Hamas etc etc.
Most of the mad lefties we see in Australian universities protesting about Palestine have little idea about the history of the Jews, how Israel and Palestine have come to be, the horrors of radical Islam, particularly Hamas and the atrocities and barbarism these men incur on gays and women on a daily basis in Palestine. They can go and f**k off with their bullshit chants. They feel important posting about their new fake ‘identity’ on whatever bullshit social media site they choose.

They are a problem for the Victorian and NSW branches of the Labor Party however…the Greens must be rubbing their hands together.

Don't just lie.
C'mon man. Critical thinking is actually your friend.

If you dont want to do that then Google is.

From that paragon of leftist propaganda. NewsCorperation.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...e/news-story/7d757c7c93c1ba440b2bacd1db7aec76

Theres hope for you yet. Keep thinking things through and you'll get out of the rabbit hole.
Is that all you got?
Clearly not.

Is Biden a good man?

He's a better man than Donald Trump. Having said that its a pretty low bar to step over.
Is Caitlyn Jenner a man? Oh that could never happen. Nothing bad happens in the world.
Thats for her to decide. I don't care about how others classify their gender or what they do with their bodies.

Its none of my nor your business.

Epstein and Maxwell trafficked kids to no one.
Oh, boy.

Maxwell is literally sitting in a jail cell for the next 60+ years for sex trafficking a minor amongst other crimes.

Epstein would be doing the same except he's a bit dead.

If you're doing all this for a troll good for you. Shame on me.

Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a right wing nut job.
Pretty much.

Seek help.

Says the guy defending Trump, Epstein and Maxwell whilst espousing QAnaon talking points.

Don't just lie.

Is that all you got?
Is Biden a good man?
Trump describes his daughter Ivanka as ‘hot’ and has stated he is the kind of woman he would date, if she wasn’t his daughter.

Trump is an incestuous, convicted felon. A civilly liable rapist. A racist, conman and a fat campaigner.

Your hero Ted. Probably time to drop the Joe conspiracy theories now and go searching for some Kamala Harris ones as it looks like that is who the fat drag queen will actually be competing against.

I’m sure Alex Jones will have some prepped for you nut jobs to spew out.

Would have thought the effects of deporting 15 - 20 million people by gunpoint, the inflationary effects of 100 % tariffs on Chinese goods and prevention the Fed from controlling inflation might be things Americans would be talking about.

Likely effect is a 2-3 % GDP drop straight away - that’s what I would be worried about.

I brought it up a few pages ago.

All I got was the sound of crickets and the sight of the goal posts being shifted yet again.

C'mon man. Critical thinking is actually your friend.

If you dont want to do that then Google is.

From that paragon of leftist propaganda. NewsCorperation.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...e/news-story/7d757c7c93c1ba440b2bacd1db7aec76

Theres hope for you yet. Keep thinking things through and you'll get out of the rabbit hole.

Clearly not.

He's a better man than Donald Trump. Having said that its a pretty low bar to step over.

Thats for her to decide. I don't care about how others classify their gender or what they do with their bodies.

Its none of my nor your business.

Oh, boy.

Maxwell is literally sitting in a jail cell for the next 60+ years for sex trafficking a minor amongst other crimes.

Epstein would be doing the same except he's a bit dead.

If you're doing all this for a troll good for you. Shame on me.

Pretty much.

Says the guy defending Trump, Epstein and Maxwell whilst espousing QAnaon talking points.
News.com.au that's your source of information :) Next you will tell me I can trust channel 7.

So who did Maxwell traffic the minors to? Why do you defend Pedos like Joe.

Your TDS stops you from wanting to find out the truth. Sad

Trump describes his daughter Ivanka as ‘hot’ and has stated he is the kind of woman he would date, if she wasn’t his daughter.

Trump is an incestuous, convicted felon. A civilly liable rapist. A racist, conman and a fat campaigner.

Your hero Ted. Probably time to drop the Joe conspiracy theories now and go searching for some Kamala Harris ones as it looks like that is who the fat drag queen will actually be competing against.

I’m sure Alex Jones will have some prepped for you nut jobs to spew out.
But Trump Trump Trump, you sound like a broken record. Please don't tell me you are impressed by Kamala, that has to be a joke.

Shhh I don't like it, please don't talk about it.

Democrats need to stop attacking Trump personally and start coming up with a positive agenda, and contrasting it with the economic lunacy of the Republicans.

This ‘our candidate might be senile, but at least he’s not a total idiot ’ argument fools nobody.

But Trump Trump Trump, you sound like a broken record. Please don't tell me you are impressed by Kamala, that has to be a joke.
I’m not impressed by Kamala. She would be about my 50th choice. I would prefer Adam Kinzinger. Harris would be a far more effective President that Trump and not a criminal. She would be a safe choice and she get’s Biden’s campaign money. That is why it is most likely going to be her. An open convention would be my preference.

Got any substance this year glenashley or just the usual drive-by childish stuff?
I did offer the view that Biden or Trump wouldn't make November.

I knew Biden was fried 12 months ago.

If you were shocked by what you saw during the debate I'd suggest you widen your media content. The main stream was keeping that well hidden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glenashley - you infer above that you were either employed as a high level protector of Australian politicians previously, or were you just talking s**t again.

I remember this post from 4 years ago and the cryptic nature making you sound like an ‘insider’ - pathetic.
Neither, but close. What's cryptic about it?

It was actually common knowledge from everyone from the head of security to the tea lady.

Canberra is full of interesting gossip.

Most of the mad lefties we see in Australian universities protesting about Palestine have little idea about the history of the Jews, how Israel and Palestine have come to be, the horrors of radical Islam, particularly Hamas and the atrocities and barbarism these men incur on gays and women on a daily basis in Palestine. They can go and f**k off with their bullshit chants. They feel important posting about their new fake ‘identity’ on whatever bullshit social media site they choose.

They are a problem for the Victorian and NSW branches of the Labor Party however…the Greens must be rubbing their hands together.
I really appreciate someone from your perspective generally, calling out the appalling lack of compassion and history from those in the media, parliaments and universities especially since the barbarism of Oct7. Well done, it should never be tribe v tribe but issue v issue on everything.

Those ‘teenagers’ are way older than teenagers and not condemned but are even supported by their university and some in the Democrats and many in the main stream media. And there are thousands of these nuts now supporting the absolute worst of humanity. So what I’m getting at is I’m going to condemn every nut case on the ‘right’ including Trump, for every nutcase idea they have. Happy to do it.
But those on here who would consider themselves on the ‘left’ need to condemn every nutcase left wing idea, and there are many examples recently that we’ve gone over on here. And if they’re not condemned by the leadership in the Democratic Party and then wonder why people turn away from them, and maybe reluctantly vote for someone they may despise and disagree with but think he might be better than the other nutcases supporting DEI, extreme climate fear, transgender denialism, ANTIFA and BLM riots, support for Hamas etc etc.

How old are you , asking for a friend

Neither, but close. What's cryptic about it?

It was actually common knowledge from everyone from the head of security to the tea lady.

Canberra is full of interesting gossip.
From your posting history I would suggest you would not pass the entrance exams to be anywhere near the names you mentioned in the Federal Government.

Trying to manipulate an imaginary equality of outcomes based on a grievance hierarchy.

Kudos, because at least you haven't resorted to crazed blame shifting etc. etc...
(Why sane people continue to engage with some in this thread is blowing my mind).

I'd say a couple of things to this though.
Logically, idealistically, I dare say the core of the argument is; If people work hard they'll succeed, v. Some simply don't have the resources to do so.

I'm very much in the second camp, and I suggest that as the wealth gap continues to widen, more and more humans will be born in less than fortune circumstances, thus aplifying the situation.

The other obvious side of this argument is "positive affirmation" or action.

There will be a few on here who groan at any Welcome to Country (or anything similar). They will moan about a "black" Ariel. A gay couple on a TV show...

1) These people need to understand that giving to others (even just acknowledgement) does NOT take away from them.
No middle aged white males are ever harmed in the making of any of these things.

2) Real world example. "Prominent" (influential is perhaps a better word) people use Social Media to "call out" an aircraft with 2 female pilots.
Is it safe? I'd rather make it in once piece than pander to the wokes... etc.

Is that OK? Is it OK to ever question an individuals credentials? (I'll leave it at that)...

Sure, a Virgin Airlines billboard with a female captain leading the charge won't change any rusted on misogynists mind...
...in fact, it will in all probability make them more cynical.

BUT, if 1 single little girl, just ONE, sees that billboard and thinks, "I'd love to be a pilot and it looks like I can!", then do your best to convince me that is a bad thing.

From your posting history I would suggest you would not pass the entrance exams to be anywhere near the names you mentioned in the Federal Government.
That's hurtful.

I'll just have to cry into my defined benefits pension to make myself feel better. 1021988388.jpg

Its an upside down world where its considered lawfare to have you day in court and be judged by your 12 of your peers.

But hiding behind and using the courts to delay or bend the rules so as to get you through an election cycle. Is a just use of the legal system.

The reason for this is because every single time that the evidence is put before a jury. Donald J Trump or the companies he controls are invariably found guilty of all the charges. Be it sexual assault or business fraud. The outcome is always the same. And it terrifies him.

You know what's really one step away from the likes of Putin and Xi? Insighting an insurrection or claiming that you will be a dictator for a day. Because dictators are well know for their one day in power...right?

Look. I am no supporter of Trump and his pro gun, anti abortion, anti public health, etc supporter base but I think you are too dismissive of the lawfare tactics. I hope we never see anything like that in this country.

What about the lawfare campaign against Trump the Democrats have been running across a number States/jurisdictions? That stuff is just 1 step off being what Putin and Xi do.
Trump has decades of history with his unlawful business practices being settled outside of court. Is it that big a deal that someone finally took him to court?

Trump has decades of history with his unlawful business practices being settled outside of court. Is it that big a deal that someone finally took him to court?
4000 plus litigations during his life so far .

Can’t be bothered with these Trump apologists, if they think he is the same as anyone else , then good for them.

Meanwhile at the Trump Supreme Court , good old corrupt Thomas is trying to argue you can’t take assault rifles off people because they are “ popular “ and have been for decades.

Abortion is popular for people who might need one. Pretty sure been around for decades as well !

Last edited:
How old are you , asking for a friend
Hang on - have we just spent 3 pages debating with a 13 year old….😂.

Parents - restrict the amount of time your teens spent on the Alex Jones podcast!

Ted’s Robot - sorry mate, didn’t realise you were so young. You will still probably come out okay if you stay off the internet. Cheers.

Hang on - have we just spent 3 pages debating with a 13 year old….😂.

Parents - restrict the amount of time your teens spent on the Alex Jones podcast!

Ted’s Robot - sorry mate, didn’t realise you were so young. You will still probably come out okay if you stay off the internet. Cheers.
Why are you so obsessed with me?, you PM me, now mention me in something nothing to do with me. Weird

Remove this Banner Ad

Back