The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I could sit all day on this thread today but I’ve got some actual cooking to do 😂

Brain Games GIF by National Geographic Channel

All this proves to me is that the anti Trump people are just as crazy as the pro Trump people.
Massive generalisation there.
There’s plenty of nutters in the US to go around , give them all unfettered access to guns and here we are.
Hardly surprising, almost everyone I speak to about US politics today have thought an assassination of either candidate was a likely possibility.

One party are wedded to idea they all should have guns, that’s just an undeniable fact.

Massive generalisation there.
There’s plenty of nutters in the US to go around , give them all unfettered access to guns and here we are.
Hardly surprising, almost everyone I speak to about US politics today have thought an assassination of either candidate was a likely possibility.

One party are wedded to idea they all should have guns, that’s just an undeniable fact.
King Harold, for me you're one of the wiser posters on here.
But there are many anti gun & anti Trump people who almost support what has just occurred.

Wow fair to say some of you have shown your true colours. No matter which side was the victim, your comments are a disgrace. your a sad bunch.
Imagine the moral outrage and handwringing if the shoe was on the other foot? This is massively concerning for the US and the world and the fact it happened to the captain of the opposite football team for most people should not obscure that fact behind grisly schadenfreude.

On MIX 2S using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
King Harold, for me you're one of the wiser posters on here.
But there are many anti gun & anti Trump people who almost support what has just occurred.
Not sure about the wise bit , but thanks. ( just been around a while )

Look my view on Tump and all things “ Trumpian “ is unambiguous.
He, his followers and enablers , including his corrupt Supreme Court flunky’s are a massive threat to democracy as we know it.
There is absolutely no equivalency as some people continually throw up. The country be best rid of him and his like.

But do I think assassination is acceptable, of course not , that you and me can agree on ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not saying exactly that….but pretty close…have a look at the pictures surfacing now with him with his fist in the air surrounded by special ops…his approval rating just went through the roof and Biden just became the bad man who tried to assassinate Trump. They are calling it picture of the year. It’s stage managed like everything these days

The pop pop pop didn’t sound very gun like, and he paused like he was swatting a fly and they all covered him and took quite a while to get him up. Plenty of time to pop a capsule….i haven’t watched it closelyenough to see if blood surfaces before he goes down behind the pulpit
Wake up man!!!! You are seriously suggesting it was set up when a bystander behind him was killed? Mate pull your headin and have some respect. I don't care about your personal political biases but it was obviously an attempt on Trumps life and an innocent was killed.
Really bad take.

This is sad, but almost inevitable after years of increasingly partisan rhetoric.
The US is a dangerous place right now and I really hope this isn't an indication of what is to come. Unfortunately, I don't see how this election will be a peaceful one.
A lot of agitated people out there and when you consider the US has passed the historical inflection point for wealth inequality and the saturation level of guns there, it's a worrying sign.

Wake up man!!!! You are seriously suggesting it was set up when a bystander behind him was killed? Mate pull your headin and have some respect. I don't care about your personal political biases but it was obviously an attempt on Trumps life and an innocent was killed.
Really bad take.
It was posted before news came through that someone had been killed

This is sad, but almost inevitable after years of increasingly partisan rhetoric.
The US is a dangerous place right now and I really hope this isn't an indication of what is to come. Unfortunately, I don't see how this election will be a peaceful one.
A lot of agitated people out there and when you consider the US has passed the historical inflection point for wealth inequality and the saturation level of guns there, it's a worrying sign.
I couldn't be less shocked and less surprised by what happened. People died and wanted kill Mike Pence during the January 6th insurrection. Nancy Peolsi's husband was attacked by an intruder with a hammer in his own home. There are mass shootings pretty much on a daily basis. There are huge disparities in wealth and opportunity. Polarising rhetoric abounds.

Inevitable as you say.

I couldn't be less shocked and less surprised by what happened. People died and wanted kill Mike Pence during the January 6th insurrection. Nancy Peolsi's husband was attacked by an intruder with a hammer in his own home. There are mass shootings pretty much on a daily basis. There are huge disparities in wealth and opportunity. Polarising rhetoric abounds.

Inevitable as you say.
All good points - this is less a black swan event and more a continuation of the US political landscape of the past 4+ years.

Got to laugh at a few things:

1. Attendees at the rally crying about how awful it was to hear the shooting. All these people who are 2nd Amendment crazies and have been championing Trump’s gun policies for years.

Irony so delicious I might have it for lunch.

2. MAGA and their cronies crying about political violence.

All the lies they’ve told about January 6.

Trump mocked Nancy Pelosi’s husband after he got attacked.

Now that there’s political violence targeted at them, they all want nice fuzzy thoughts and prayers and everyone to cry crocodile tears for them.

Nauseating.

Dont condone political violence of any kind, but MAGA truly is vile assortment of people.

It was posted before news came through that someone had been killed
So why surmise when it was obvious Trump was injured? Personal politics aside why would anyone post something like that? I fear for what the world is coming to when before any actual account occurs, we have demented conspiracy theories in here. I don't care about anyones politcal leanings, that is their business.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back