The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So why surmise when it was obvious Trump was injured? Personal politics aside why would anyone post something like that? I fear for what the world is coming to when before any actual account occurs, we have demented conspiracy theories in here. I don't care about anyones politcal leanings, that is their business.
Don’t know maybe because it seemed surreal and also the whacky background of Trump and his supporters in the past . Take your point.

Got to laugh at a few things:

1. Attendees at the rally crying about how awful it was to hear the shooting. All these people who are 2nd Amendment crazies and have been championing Trump’s gun policies for years.

Irony so delicious I might have it for lunch.

2. MAGA and their cronies crying about political violence.

All the lies they’ve told about January 6.

Trump mocked Nancy Pelosi’s husband after he got attacked.

Now that there’s political violence targeted at them, they all want nice fuzzy thoughts and prayers and everyone to cry crocodile tears for them.

Nauseating.

Dont condone political violence of any kind, but MAGA truly is vile assortment of people.
So it’s ok for you to speculate and say “ALL these attendees are 2nd amendment crazies” but it not ok for me to make a speculation that this whole thing is a set up before we are told that someone may be deceased

I shake my head

This is sad, but almost inevitable after years of increasingly partisan rhetoric.
The US is a dangerous place right now and I really hope this isn't an indication of what is to come. Unfortunately, I don't see how this election will be a peaceful one.
A lot of agitated people out there and when you consider the US has passed the historical inflection point for wealth inequality and the saturation level of guns there, it's a worrying sign.
You could literally spend all day posting video and audio of one side of politics threatening people with violence that don’t tow the Trump line.
From elected reps to heads of think tanks to pod casters.
Trump himself joking about Pelosi attack , that nearly killed him.
Never mind all his deplorable followers calling for a civil war.

But just wait for it now ,the people on here “ that don’t like Trump “ will now be again spouting this equivalence bs.

So why surmise when it was obvious Trump was injured? Personal politics aside why would anyone post something like that? I fear for what the world is coming to when before any actual account occurs, we have demented conspiracy theories in here. I don't care about anyones politcal leanings, that is their business.

TDS

Trump derangement Syndrome makes some people say the craziest things.

Lol so your another who values political sides above the value of life. You guys get dumber by each post.

Your calling me deranged for calling people out for making fun of someone being shot. Lol your the deranged one. What an idiot

All I care about is being safe when I visit US each year. I don't follow the political details as you nerds do. But my eye test of being there has seen it go to shit and a million times more so over the last 4 years. It's not fair for those living there and for visitors.

Edit. And just to add, my time over there aims to benefit the younger generation here in Victoria in a traditional system that sides with the left and those who support the left. I don't want a medal (and I hate to say it) but have some respect for different views coz you have so idea where those views come from. If the US continues to get worse, people won't go and won't bring back the benefits that help us here

Last edited:
How is anyone surprised that the attempted assassination of a racist, misogynist, corrupt billionaire and politician is not being talked about with 100% seriousness on the internet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the Homicide Hunter, the 3 primary motives for murder are money, sex and revenge. It's a little early to assume that the shooters motives were political.....but most are making that assumption, including myself to a point.

However, what if the shooter turned out to be the father of a trafficked girl on one of Epstein's plane trips, who, as a result of her experiences, didn't make it. Or the father of a person who was so adversely affected by Trump's corrupt business dealings that they also didn't make it.

At this point it's possibly a political assassination attempt. But it's also possible it's something else.

Last edited:
According to the Homicide Hunter, the 3 primary motives for murder are money, sex and revenge. It's a little early to assume that the shooters motives were political.....but most are making that assumption, including myself to a point.

Maybe his ear was actually the target, not an assassination attempt at all?

Anti-ear fetishist? (I don't know if that particular demographic exists, but I'm not game to type it into a search engine!)

Trumps secret service security detail was asleep at the wheel. It beggars belief that they hadn’t secured the rooftop that the gunman was on given it was a mere 500 ft away and had a direct line of sight on the podium. It’s almost as staggering that people on the ground were trying to alert police to the gunman’s presence in the minutes leading up to shots being fired! Obviously to no avail

Regardless this is an absolute gift for Trump. For perhaps the first time in his life the victim card that he constantly plays is justified. One would expect this event to solidify his base even further and for it to be the central plank of his election campaign as it dovetails nicely into their deep state conspiracy theories and his perpetual victim hood.

nothing good is going to come out of todays event. All it will do is further divide an already fractured electorate and ramp up the likelihood of further political violence.

An eye for an eye and all that biblical horseshit.

Last edited:

Kinda looks like one of those school shooters they have in them parts. Probs not popular at school, not great academically, bit of a loner, listens to heavy metal music and parent has a cupboard full of automatic and semi automatic weapons ... because they can. No prospects outside of 15 mins of posthumous fame.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back