The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I was fortunate enough to grow up in an era when hard cover fairy tales with lessons at story time were the norm. Mobile phones hadn't been invented, the internet hadn't been invented and social media and instagram were decades away ....

Trump reminds me of The Emperor Has No Clothes and The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

To the latter, seriously, can anyone believe a word he says about anything? I think not.

If Kamala needs to go a bit more in depth on policy, now is the time to do it.

She established her credentials in this debate. People will watch/listen.

Strategically, the gamble appears to have been to nail the debate and then flesh things out if the former goes well.

The former went well. It's been a pretty well thought out strategy. So much hinged on her performance in this debate. She had to win and did and has opened the door/ears of the electorate.

Whatever interviews she does from this point on she'll have an audience.

Kamala destroyed him.

You could just see him seething the entire night.

He not only jumped on the bait she laid out for him, he munched on the hook, the line, the sinker and the fishing rod.

Beautiful viewing.

Now Tay Tay has endorsed Kamala.

I’m getting more confident that he’s gone.
All the celebs endorsed Hillary and that did SFA. I don't know that celeb endorsements are actually worth anything, aside from a few minutes in the media sphere.

All the celebs endorsed Hillary and that did SFA. I don't know that celeb endorsements are actually worth anything, aside from a few minutes in the media sphere.

1. It’s not 2016 anymore and Hillary isn’t the candidate.

Trump’s “win” in 2016 was a fluke - up against an unpopular candidate (who had the FBI decide to investigate her what, a week before the election?), he lost the popular vote, and “won” by about 80,000 people in swing states.

2. Taylor Swift’s endorsement carries more weight than other celebrity endorsements. Why do you think Trump was carrying on like a pork chop (as usual) having a cry that she should thank him etc? It’s because he knows heaps of young voters follow her and will be influenced by her.

Albo needs to announce a royal commission on the bloody migrants eating our pets.
Let’s get ahead of the curve, after all we follow everything that happens in the US.

To think that people support and vote for these snake oil salesmen is one of life’s mysteries.

Last edited:
You need to tell Trump that , he is big on celebrity endorsements .
How wonderful for him to get Hulk Hogan’s endorsement 🤣

I am a migrant, but I would never consider eating my Zsa Zsa. Now, if she were a juicy duck, I might reconsider.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am a migrant, but I would never consider eating my Zsa Zsa. Now, if she were a juicy duck, I might reconsider.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Poor old fluffy and Fido now have to be locked up in the laundry of their Tarneit homes, praying for a Trump win to the end all this carnage.
1726111777560.jpeg

I can't stop laughing about Trump saying "In Springfield, they're eating the dawwwgs.....".

The inadvertent Simpson's reference, the way he says the word 'dog' in his Queens accent and the insane racist conspiracy theory make the whole thing just completely bonkers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stefcep - how did the debate go?

My opinion? Trump will lose electoral college by 100-150. He almost was as bad as Biden.

I think ‘eating cats and dogs’ could become one of the all-time ****-ups.

Who will take over Trump now he is finished and the cult is over? Is the cult over? stefcep and Pugz89 - was Donald the only man you could fall in love with or could you fall in love with Tucker or some other lunatic?

Lol people have been saying "this misstep will be the end for Trump" for literally 10 years. The most likely scenario is that this debate makes very little difference
Tend to agree sadly.

Who will take over Trump now he is finished and the cult is over? Is the cult over? stefcep and Pugz89 - was Donald the only man you could fall in love with or could you fall in love with Tucker or some other lunatic?
I've been pretty vocal that neither side has the best interests of constituents at hand. In US or Australia. Both just as bad as each other imo. But I am centre right, so I'm hoping GOP pull its finger out over the next few yrs.

No BD Trump is their lunatic no matter what.
His story of little Jimmy going off to school and returning home a couple of days later with his wizzer and nuts cut off was as good as it gets 🤩

The only explanation for people supporting this total nut job is they either find nut jobs entertaining or they are a screw loose themselves ?

People love to hate things. Some people love to hate things far more than to like things. Probably about 30% of the population ......

I hate statistics 📊

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back