The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kamala destroyed him.

You could just see him seething the entire night.

He not only jumped on the bait she laid out for him, he munched on the hook, the line, the sinker and the fishing rod.

Beautiful viewing.

Now Tay Tay has endorsed Kamala.

I’m getting more confident that he’s gone.
I wouldn't say she destroyed him but she did her job, and he went off in a tangent as expected.

Agree with everything else. Seen 100 memes about his "eating dawgs" quote already.

I lost my own bet. I bet myself that King Harold would be the first to post on the issue.
I wonder if one of the betting agencies are running a book on a successful attempt before the election.

There's kind of an inevitability about it all. A country overrun with accessible fully and semi-automatic weapons and nutcases and/or the aggrieved in every corner. A nation divided along race, opportunity and immigration lines, live streaming technology and opportunities for the 15 mins of infamy seekers, and a presidential candidate whose default position is to inflame division for his own political ends at every opportunity.

I hope that someone doesn't take him out because he's yet to answer for past wrongs.

But, he and/or Harris are both at significant risk this time around.

Both times Trump has been shot at, Biden, Harris, Obama etc have all condemned it.

Let’s look at MAGA’s response to the following:

Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Being Threatened: make jokes about it.

January 6: Whitewash, Deny, Deflect, It Was All Antifa/FBI/Staged

Bomb Threats Being Made Against Haitians: I don’t know about them but it’s all because of them illegal inmigrsnts

Trump gets shot at: Outrage, crocodile tears, nauseating claims he’s been spared by God.

So just remember, folks: Political violence is never ok.

Except when it’s done against your opponents. That’s all good.

This is no joke. In a country with an identical firearm control regime as ours, a centre-left poli is murdered. Ironically, in a country with a ridiculous firearm control regime, 2 failed attempts at a centre-right (incoming, incoming). The trend is US to UK to Aus.

Lol people have been saying "this misstep will be the end for Trump" for literally 10 years. The most likely scenario is that this debate makes very little difference
Hi supporters are welded on cultists who wont leave him, no matter what he does. But Kamala had to win, and she did, convincingly, to highlight the differences for moderate/centrist/swing voters.
I was getting upset during the debate that ABC kept turning his mic back on and giving him much more time, but it helped kamala and she def didnt ask them to stop him, she just kept up the baiting.
Im getting confident that all the "mis-steps" (read racist narcissism) will finally catch up, as they did when he lost to Biden, he'll lose, the law will finally prevail and the GOP may finally break out of the current fever dream theyre drowning in.

Hi supporters are welded on cultists who wont leave him, no matter what he does. But Kamala had to win, and she did, convincingly, to highlight the differences for moderate/centrist/swing voters.
I was getting upset during the debate that ABC kept turning his mic back on and giving him much more time, but it helped kamala and she def didnt ask them to stop him, she just kept up the baiting.
Im getting confident that all the "mis-steps" (read racist narcissism) will finally catch up, as they did when he lost to Biden, he'll lose, the law will finally prevail and the GOP may finally break out of the current fever dream theyre drowning in.
Nice post.⏫

Lol people have been saying "this misstep will be the end for Trump" for literally 10 years. The most likely scenario is that this debate makes very little difference
His supporter base isn't changing, we know that. But it isn't really growing either. The mission now is just to encourage more people to vote to counter act it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“ All the best people”
I now give you Laura Loomer 😃

Majorie labels her a racist , wow she must be bad 🤣

FMD , we are living in a sitcom !
Way more dangerous. Sadly.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back