The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My monthly check in here and now your all smarter than Elon.

Reminds me of Bev thinking Easton Wood can play forward. See ya next month for a laugh
If only Elon could use his smartness for niceness
Confused Get Smart GIF

Sam Harris , makes an excellent point re Trump , comparing him to “Hitler and other bad guys”
But we have some Trump fans on here that seem to respect Harris as a voice of reason , but would vote for Trump anyway because the other side is more authoritarian ?

Sam Harris starts taking down Fridman (Rogan/Petersen clones) around 13 minutes onwards. He never misses on Trump.

Sportsbet
Trump. $1-62
Harris. $2-30

Like MAGA-ists spamming the polls that "apparently" show Trump with some ridiculously large leads, I'd suggest money is being tipped into betting agencies by Trump leaners trying to give the impression he's the favourite.
Not sure if Americans are bombarded with gambling odds to the degree we are, so likely these odds have minimal impact on how people will vote. (Hopefully. 😐)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like MAGA-ists spamming the polls that "apparently" show Trump with some ridiculously large leads, I'd suggest money is being tipped into betting agencies by Trump leaners trying to give the impression he's the favourite.
Not sure if Americans are bombarded with gambling odds to the degree we are, so likely these odds have minimal impact on how people will vote. (Hopefully. 😐)

I did hear gj, someone had a one off bet of US $7.8 mil .o Trump.
Speculation it may have been Musk. Happened similar time to him endorsing Trump.

I did hear gj, someone had a one off bet of US $7.8 mil .o Trump.
Speculation it may have been Musk. Happened similar time to him endorsing Trump.

Yeah, has been discussed on the SRP board, KH.

Not sure if it's Trump's appeasers trying to make him think he's a winner by blowing smoke up his ar5e, or Musk and co are as delusional as Trump (starting to look that way).
(And for any MAGA-ites, I didn't just say Musk is stupid, but delusional. 😉 He is WEIRD though, and seemingly also severely lacking in an ability to function as part of society. )

In the Fox interview a day or two ago the interviewer was a bit of an arse talking over her when she was trying to answer questions but one question was interesting - why are so many people supporting Trump if he is so bad / are they all stupid? It was a baiting attempt, but what is the answer? The Dems don't seem to be addressing that publicly. Maybe they don't want to go there.

I guess partly
policies - abortion seems to be a biggie
being traditional Conservative voters
Trump's blustering impresses some as being a strong leader

:think: :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back