The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That is even more true in this election.

Betting is on who becomes president, not which party wins, so there was a lot of money on Trump or Biden before Harris entered the race (she was in the market but long odds whilst Biden was presumptive nominee).

Therefore odds are heavily skewed towards Trump.
The odds have been adjusted since Harris took over the DNC nomination. Harris was fav, then equal money and is now trailing Trump.

I'd like to see more joy in this thread....View attachment 2149176

When the entire point of this ridiculous working class cos-play stunt was to point to his made up belief that Harris never worked at McDonalds. That he chose to amplify this lie by pretending to work at a McDonalds that was closed to the public where he served select followers. People who had to rehearse the difficult process of ordering from a drive through seems completely on brand for the charlatan.

As is the stunt happening at a chain who's mascot is a clown who’s appeal is aimed at children and imbeciles.

images

Let it sink in that because he is a convicted felon.

He would be ineligible to actually work at McDonalds.

But he can be the President of the United States.

What a ****ing country.

Last edited:
Are we at the point where we can discuss how awful Harris was as a candidate?

Universally disliked in 2019. Pretty much first out in the dem primaries. Dragged by Tulsi Gabbard. Never won a primary in her life. To the point where she was installed in 2024 as a hail Mary.

Had a chance to show herself to the electorate but the moment she did they realised she had no basis or character.

And everytime she appears in public she steps on her deck.

Can people accept the the arrogant Democrat party allowed a dud candidate to take the undemocratic nomination.

Disclaimer I got her at 30 to 1 to win the presidency 6 months ago so I have skin in the game....

Universally disliked in 2019. Pretty much first out in the dem primaries. Dragged by Tulsi Gabbard. Never won a primary in her life. To the point where she was installed in 2024 as a hail Mary.

Had a chance to show herself to the electorate but the moment she did they realised she had no basis or character.

Can people accept the the arrogant Democrat party allowed a dud candidate to take the undemocratic nomination.

Disclaimer I got her at 30 to 1 to win the presidency 6 months ago so I have skin in the game....

You may have a point , but she will still win the majority vote, meaning your man will be even less popular than someone you describe as awful ?

Are you ready to discuss what a terrible candidate and human being is running as the Republican ?
No need to believe me in this regard, there are plenty that know him first hand in either in the Republican party,
Or that worked in his administration you can reference.

Your posting history tells us all you are a fanboy of a criminal moron.
So when you are ready to face the reality of his character, I’m up for proper dialogue.

Last edited:

Oh. They found us.
Well, was fun everyone.
Too bad.

Oh. They found us.
Well, was fun everyone.
Too bad.

No they know where we are .
But it got embarrassing for them having to try to defend the total lying moron Trump is .
Almost everyday he will blurt out some insane thing, must be exhausting trying to find ways to spin his words all the time.
Or just the lying, as soon as his mouth moves , out they spew.
We even have one poster on here argue , he would have to vote Republican, because “ they are less authoritarian “
Or something to that effect.

But Harris is an awful candidate ?
If she loses , probably !
But at least she ain’t Trump.

No they know where we are .
But it got embarrassing for them having to try to defend the total lying moron Trump is .
Almost everyday he will blurt out some insane thing, must be exhausting trying to find ways to spin his words all the time.
Or just the lying, as soon as his mouth moves , out they spew.
We even have one poster on here argue , he would have to vote Republican, because “ they are less authoritarian “
Or something to that effect.

But Harris is an awful candidate ?
If she loses , probably !
But at least she ain’t Trump.
She has done a fantastic job. A couple of questions she should have prepared for better, but overall I 'll defend her anyday.

I'll never forget that debate.
She wiped the floor with him and said things that should have been said a long time ago.

She gets my respect win lose or draw.
And it had better be WIN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of younger US citizens have registered to vote this year.
Don’t expect all that vote to be for Kamala…. Young female vote will mostly be Kamala but male votes, mostly GOP. Lots of the manosphere online is conservative aligned. They are strongly pushing against left ideals. Some even say that even though Trump is an idiot; better to have an idiot than a woke woman.

Lots of younger US citizens have registered to vote this year.
Don’t expect all that vote to be for Kamala…. Young female vote will mostly be Kamala but male votes, mostly GOP. Lots of the manosphere online is conservative aligned. They are strongly pushing against left ideals. Some even say that even though Trump is an idiot; better to have an idiot than a woke woman.
Given plenty of young men are easily sucked in by the likes of Andrew Tate etc. No real surprise if plenty also rate Trump. Whilst most young people are more likely to be progressive. There are plenty of young men who hold old school nationalist ideals, passed down by toxic male figures. So they will likely vote for a far right conservative candidate.

Since there is no far right, or even very progressive parties in the USA. As it is really only a two party system compared to here, and Europe. Trump will get his share of the vote from that demographic above for sure.

Regardless of age group, Democrats always do better when people actually show up to vote. The young vote is not going to win them anything if plenty of people throw their vote towards independents or do no vote in protest.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back