The posters FROGGY forgot...

Remove this Banner Ad

I come in peace - perhaps in the spirit of friendship and co-operation the 2 rival groups should merge and be as one again
View attachment 181643

... and the perpetrator of all this division in our ranks, FROGGY should be banished to the nether region

View attachment 181655

As the initiator of this alternative reality for rejects and discards, I am prepared to consider cooperating to reunite the two halves - if that is what my fellow outcasts want.

But not before we have a new coach:) Let that be the glorious pinnacle of hope that combines us all again!

So just a few short hours or days to go people

And I want nothing to do with FR0GGY's nether regions..

I come in peace - perhaps in the spirit of friendship and co-operation the 2 rival groups should merge and be as one again
View attachment 181643

... and the perpetrator of all this division in our ranks, FROGGY should be banished to the nether region

View attachment 181655
No deal.

14325474551416-anigif_enhanced-buzz-1550-1382539285-21.gif

I am cool with whatever everyone decides. If it means reuniting with the others so be it. But if it means a board takeover, I am down with that too.

Some Frogs just like watching this board burn.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is however a question that needs answering....we originally had the posters Froggy remembered and then the posters Froggy forgot. That split us into two parts.

However, shouldn't we now have a thread for the posters Froggy re-remembered? Since he is adding on people (like me)--I no longer belong in posters Froggy forgot--but I was never part of the ones he remembered to start with.

Geesh...Froggy what have you done? We are now split into three groups. :confused:

There is however a question that needs answering....we originally had the posters Froggy remembered and then the posters Froggy forgot. That split us into two parts.

However, shouldn't we now have a thread for the posters Froggy re-remembered? Since he is adding on people (like me)--I no longer belong in posters Froggy forgot--but I was never part of the ones he remembered to start with.

Geesh...Froggy what have you done? We are now split into three groups. :confused:

These are complex issues AmericanCrow

If you've been rejected can you ever truly be un-rejected? Re-included? Re-instated?

AmericanCrow's Late Night Diner for Recycled Rejects..

Could work:)

These are complex issues AmericanCrow

If you've been rejected can you ever truly be un-rejected? Re-included? Re-instated?

AmericanCrow's Late Night Diner for Recycled Rejects..

Could work:)

You are quite correct of course--these are ponderous questions that would leave lesser folk up until all hours.

So fortunate we have an entire offseason to sort it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

The posters FROGGY forgot...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back