Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

What do you expect as Win/Loss ratio for the next 6 games?

• 6-0

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • 5-1

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • 4-2

Votes: 35 28.7%
  • 3-3

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • 2-4

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 1-5

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 0-6

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's focus on one drought at a time. We've never won the minor premiership and we blew that opportunity by failing to win our final three matches in 2021. Close but no cigar.

As I posted earlier today, winning our remaining three matches to finish top four will be pretty cool as it breaks two droughts.

Other significant droughts in Bevo's reign in chronological order:

• Win an interstate final
  • Win consecutive finals for the first time since 1961
  • Win three consecutive finals
  • First Grand Final since 1961
  • Win four consecutive finals
  • First premiership since 1954
  • First player since 1988 to kick more than eight goals in a game
  • First player since 1987 to kick 10+ goals in a game
  • Win multiple matches in the same season by 100+ points
  • First interstate victory by 100+ points
It's amazing to have achieved all of those yet many (including me) wanted Bevo gone. The facts are, this is an amazing time to be a WB supporter. Many of us spent 55 years supporting this amazing club without seeing a Grand Final. Then we saw two of them in five years including a premiership.

I honestly feel a lot of those droughts wouldn't have been broken if we signed Cameron or Ratten instead of Bevo.
I consider myself extremely lucky. Saw Argentina win three world cups with Messi and Maradonna and a Bulldogs Premiership. More to come. Go Dogs!!!

Thanks lads!

Rang the club and purchased 3 Social Club add ons. Happy to take the risk with a chance of standing room.

Did anyone get social club tickets for GF in 2016? Any of you get standing or was there a high strike rate for seats???
From what I understood, every social club member got seats.

Some basic members got seats, but a lot got standing room.

Last year prior to round one I think there were a couple of us at least who had a Bont & WB Brownlow/Premiership double. Odds were $338. Man I'd love to have a piece of that right now.
I’ve got a few Dogs top 4, top 8, flag into Bont and unfortunately Sanders RS….

I received GF ticket packages messages as well. I am an interstate member so not sure if I can purchase these packages. When I read the requirements it states minimum 5 game member. Gee I would definitely grab a package if I qualify. Probably should ring the Dogs to get clarification.
I’d bloody hope I qualify….been a continuous SC member since 2015 and a continuos member for 30 years plus.

Kept my 9 game Silver (dropped my seat during Covid) for the first year I moved to Qld and changed to an interstate membership, which for the last two years has got me sweet **** all due to AFL “fix”turing

If someone can ring up now and upgrade and get a GF ticket over me I will absolutely lose my ****ing shit

Especially if it one of the ****ers that wanted Bevo sacked or has hung shit on the team all year…you can all GAGF

Someone check my thinking here because I could definitely be wrong.

But I believe if we win our next 3 matches and Freo beat either Geelong or Port we definitely make top 4. Other results can also get us into the 4 involving Port, Freo, Geelong and Sydney losing matches.

But I believe Freo beating Geelong next week would be enough to get us into the 4 if we win our remaining matches.
They would have to be fired up after dropping that match to Essendon.

I’d bloody hope I qualify….been a continuous SC member since 2015 and a continuos member for 30 years plus.

Kept my 9 game Silver (dropped my seat during Covid) for the first year I moved to Qld and changed to an interstate membership, which for the last two years has got me sweet **** all due to AFL “fix”turing

If someone can ring up now and upgrade and get a GF ticket over me I will absolutely lose my ****ing shit

Especially if it one of the ****ers that wanted Bevo sacked or has hung shit on the team all year…you can all GAGF
Also being an ongoing Social Club member, I had a similar reaction. But then I assumed that if the club are offering upgrades at this stage of the year, we must not have filled it up. Same occurred in 2016, which is why left over tickets then went to non-SC members in the ballot.

Also being an ongoing Social Club member, I had a similar reaction. But then I assumed that if the club are offering upgrades at this stage of the year, we must not have filled it up. Same occurred in 2016, which is why left over tickets then went to non-SC members in the ballot.
There’s zero chance we have 17,500 social club & premiership club members.

This ‘package’ would just be utilising the difference between the GF allocation and those two memberships. It just reduces the ballot offering to those that don’t hold the upgrades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2016 there was no premiership circle so fewer people (only those in higher memberships tiers I.e. Top Dogs) were guaranteed a seat. In effect it increased the chances that those with Social Club got seats

Will be interesting to see if the Ballarat game becomes a sell-out quickly. When you are brought up by an Irish mother and surrounded by superstition, I can't even consider looking at GF tickets yet :)"

In 2016 there was no premiership circle so fewer people (only those in higher memberships tiers I.e. Top Dogs) were guaranteed a seat. In effect it increased the chances that those with Social Club got seats
There certainly was a premiership circle in 2016. I was one

Did anyone get social club tickets for GF in 2016? Any of you get standing or was there a high strike rate for seats???
The wife and I were SC in 2016, got decent tickets in the forward pocket about 12 rows back behind the behind post, not too far off the line that Cordy kicked our first goal from.

**** me that was a horrible, HORRIBLE kick. Went through though, and the rest is history...

Last edited:
There certainly was a premiership circle in 2016. I was one
Yes I recall there being a bit of angst about the announcement when they introduced it in 2016, given it pushed existing social club members back in the queue for grand final tickets - the main issue being that they brought it in mid-year. In the end I think all social club members ended up with seats anyway but it was odd that the club did it halfway through the season.

The wife and I were SC in 2016, got decent tickets in the forward pocket about 12 rows back behind the behind post, not too far off the line that Cordy kicked our first goal from.

**** me that was a horrible, HORRIBLE kick. Went through tough, and the rest is history...
You must have been about 8 rows behind me….and wash your mouth out.

It should read “off the line that premiership CHF Zaine Corey kicked our first goal from”…..and it was a beautiful kick 😜

Thanks lads!

Rang the club and purchased 3 Social Club add ons. Happy to take the risk with a chance of standing room.

I had social club and managed to get a seat third level Punt Road End. Sat with Dogs_r_barking and Igloo and one of the best days of my life. The whole day was a blur, I still don't even remember the whole day now hahaha!

Thanks lads!

We got seats thought all social members did

I had social club and managed to get a seat third level Punt Road End. Sat with Dogs_r_barking and Igloo and one of the best days of my life. The whole day was a blur, I still don't even remember the whole day now hahaha!
Its funny, I remember everything before and after the game on that day. I remember what I did in the morning, what I did pregame, post game and later that night. But from the first siren to the final siren its a complete blur, I only have like two memories. one of which was a Sydney supporter sitting behind me spilling his beer all over me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

Back