Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

What do you expect as Win/Loss ratio for the next 6 games?

• 6-0

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • 5-1

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • 4-2

Votes: 35 28.7%
  • 3-3

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • 2-4

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 1-5

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 0-6

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the last three games in 2019? It could be argued those three wins go close to rivalling the three wins we had against Carlton, Geelong and Sydney.

We also ended the home and away season in 2020 strongly. We won our final three that year but should have won our final six.

Not sure about 2016, but current SC doesn’t guarantee a seat. Possible standing room only.
Hmm this is interesting. I had a guaranteed seat through the social club in 2016 and have always been told I’m guaranteed a seat. Unless this has recently changed, I am near on certain it guarantees and Grand Final ticket.

Hmm this is interesting. I had a guaranteed seat through the social club in 2016 and have always been told I’m guaranteed a seat. Unless this has recently changed, I am near on certain it guarantees and Grand Final ticket.

Guarantees a ticket, not a seat. This year anyway.

Massive day in terms of our top 4 chances.

Lions v GWS at the Gabba. Both teams riding a combined 15+ win streak. Go Lions.

Freo v Cats. No Treacy hurts Freo. Cats been poor recently. Go Freo.

Ess v Suns. Shouldn’t affect us if we take care of business but go Suns.

Dees v Port. Can’t see the Dees winning but it’ll be very, very nice if they did.

Lions v GWS at the Gabba. Both teams riding a combined 15+ win streak. Go Lions.

Dees v Port. Can’t see the Dees winning but it’ll be very, very nice if they did.
Thanks BB. It would have done my head in trying to work out who to barrack for today, so I'll take your word for it.

Go you good things!

:brisbane::freo::goldcoast::melbourne:

I’d rather GWS win.

We want Geelong to win, surely.

Think about it, we need another Vic team to finish top four. True?

That does the opposite of helping us though
It is only detrimental to us if we drop the game tomorrow or vs North.

Their fate is in our hands. If we win all three we finish above them regardless if they win today. We don’t play Brisbane again.

Again I’m looking at it through the perspective of trying to finish as high as possible. But it looks like Brisbane are taking a big dump on them so 2nd place is out of the question now.

It is only detrimental to us if we drop the game tomorrow or vs North.

Their fate is in our hands. If we win all three we finish above them regardless if they win today. We don’t play Brisbane again.

Again I’m looking at it through the perspective of trying to finish as high as possible. But it looks like Brisbane are taking a big dump on them so 2nd place is out of the question now.
Brisbane weren't losing multiple games anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then they'd make it instead of us .... you'd assume Port make it because they have a fairly easy run
If we win our remaining three, we finish top four.

It's impossible for us to win our remaining three and not finish top four.

How? If Port & Geelong both win out it shuts the door on a top 4 finish for us even if we win all three ….
The only way we win all three and not finish top four is if we are overtaken on percentage. I did a couple of ladder predictor simulations during the week, challenging myself to find a scenario where we win all three and not finish top four. I couldn't find one.

The only way we win all three and not finish top four is if we are overtaken on percentage. I did a couple of ladder predictor simulations during the week, challenging myself to find a scenario where we win all three and not finish top four. I couldn't find one.
That's not right. Even if we win all 3 we may not make top 4 based on wins/losses alone.

just have brisbane, port and geelong win all their games. That would put us out. I'm sure there's more scenarios also.

11e0fb6e6b396847feecf958b5226e52.jpg

This is if Port, Gee & WB win out.

Destiny still out of our hands. That’s why we need Geelong to lose tonight.

Would need an all time Freo choke. History says it's possible

I think they're too good a side to be losing to Geelong at home (probably Port at home too) but they did lose to Essendon somehow. Great team on paper but still very flakey

We need Freo to beat either Geelong tonight, or Port in the last round.
I would prefer Geelong make the top 4, so out of the two I'd prefer the 2nd option.

However it might be a weight off to just get it done tonight. I think Geelong could still make top 4 then if they can catch Port on percentage. With a game against WCE it's possible. So maybe you're right, Freo winning tonight could be the best bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

Back