Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

What do you expect as Win/Loss ratio for the next 6 games?

• 6-0

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • 5-1

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • 4-2

Votes: 35 28.7%
  • 3-3

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • 2-4

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 1-5

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 0-6

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I expressed concerns last week with the run home given our history when in this position. The performance on Sunday did nothing to allay these concerns and we are now faced with the real possibility of a repeat of last year. I doubt we win the next two and I wouldn't be surprised at all if we drop this game to the Kangaroos.

Maybe I'm just being a negative old dog's supporter.

I expressed concerns last week with the run home given our history when in this position. The performance on Sunday did nothing to allay these concerns and we are now faced with the real possibility of a repeat of last year. I doubt we win the next two and I wouldn't be surprised at all if we drop this game to the Kangaroos.

Maybe I'm just being a negative old dog's supporter.

We lose to North and we don't deserve to be anywhere near finals.

We just have to get the job done over the next two weeks. No excuses. Delete the Adelaide performance and bring back those of the previous month.

Week at a time for me. Need to respond this week with a win and win well.

FWIW - jeez some on here are fickle. Now suddenly scared of the hawks at the G? We can beat anyone anywhere if we play our best.

All we can do is control the controllables and take it one week at a time and put our best foot forward and that will put us in good stead from a win/loss perspective

Yeah nah

We are the masters of blowing big chances. So top 4 is out of the question. Looks like 6 to 8 if we make it. If we beat North and the blues and bombers both lose we are in regardless of the GWS game. A win in both and we most likely play the hawks in a home final.

Which they will move to the G…….

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Week at a time for me. Need to respond this week with a win and win well.

FWIW - jeez some on here are fickle. Now suddenly scared of the hawks at the G? We can beat anyone anywhere if we play our best.
That's right, but it's a big if.
It means if we're scared of anyone we should be scared of ourselves. The enemy is within.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The games that have got my attention this week are

Swans to beat the Bombers
GWS to beat Freo
WCE to beat the Blues
Dogs to beat North

We are then locked in regardless of the GWS game and a possible 7th position even if we lose to GWS and MCG against the hawks.

Seventh position in an Olympic year has a nice ring to it plus we may need to beat the Hawks, Giants and Swans to win it. There are always plenty of omens if you look for them.

The games that have got my attention this week are

Swans to beat the Bombers
GWS to beat Freo
WCE to beat the Blues
Dogs to beat North

We are then locked in regardless of the GWS game and a possible 7th position even if we lose to GWS and MCG against the hawks.

Seventh position in an Olympic year has a nice ring to it plus we may need to beat the Hawks, Giants and Swans to win it. There are always plenty of omens if you look for them.
I think if we beat North and Blues lose over at WA, then we are almost guaranteed finals

Question if somehow we get to the GF and play the swans in the GF how much salt will be deposited at the G by swans supporters. I know one thing if we lost by 22 points I would not be blaming the umpires.

If Carlton and Essendon both lose and we win, we’re locked into the 8.

Classic recent Bulldogs would be they both lose but we shit the bed against North lol
We’ll revisit after that game. We’ve already lost to two bottom 4 teams over the past two seasons to lock in a final berth so nothing is guaranteed.

I would much rather be playing a quality side which is a ridiculous thought.

I want the Hawks at the G. If this team genuinely thinks they are good enough to win the flag, playing a youthful Hawks is a game we should be confident in.

Same, but the bookies disagree. $1.85 WC, $1.95 Blues... :oops:
They might still win but not having any of Curnow, McKay & TDK is likely a bridge too far.

The Blues board have talked about going in with Lewis Young as their SOLE tall forward. They’ll probably push McGovern forward with Motlop, Hollands & Owies. It’s not a lot of scoring firepower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

Back