Remove this Banner Ad

monday night raw whatever GIF by WWE
LOSERRRRRR

17th - 446 votes - Dingster (LVB)
Beez35 17.png
Season Highlights:
  • still the league's most handsome man as confirmed by Wosh here
  • was witness to okeydoke7's historic 998th goal

From the Las Vegas Bears, making his return to the club that he had been a part of in the formative years of the league, the league's most handsome man Dingster comes in with a solid 17th place with 446 votes. Continuing his role as a senior simmer in the league, Dingster continues to help out clubs in recruitment to strengthen the league.

This is in addition to the Hall of Famer's match thread posting style which incredibly versatile, able to weave between casual chatter, and Qooty, fantasy, lore related posting which makes him an asset to any team he plays in. What makes Ding so valuable is his ability to engage both opponents and teammates to bring them into the thread and make it easy to be involved, something that he has managed for countless seasons on end and has deservedly been recognised with an 8th top 20 finish.

Congratulations Dingster!

Season Highlights:

From the Las Vegas Bears, making his return to the club that he had been a part of in the formative years of the league, the league's most handsome man Dingster comes in with a solid 17th place with 446 votes. Continuing his role as a senior simmer in the league, Dingster continues to help out clubs in recruitment to strengthen the league.

This is in addition to the Hall of Famer's match thread posting style which incredibly versatile, able to weave between casual chatter, and Qooty, fantasy, lore related posting which makes him an asset to any team he plays in. What makes Ding so valuable is his ability to engage both opponents and teammates to bring them into the thread and make it easy to be involved, something that he has managed for countless seasons on end and has deservedly been recognised with an 8th top 20 finish.

SLAY

Season Highlights:

Wait

Ding posted this season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife's single girlfriend told me a very good chat up line the other day. I thought it was clever.

1. I believe in following my dreams... so lead the way
Is there a second line coming?

Didn’t realise my name would be mentioned, would have been a very different summary.

Wouldn't have had it any other way 😀

16th - 469 votes - GWS Goose (GUM)
Beez35 16.png
Season Highlights:
  • earned yet another moral All-SFA selection
  • ran his own Rising Star

Coming in at 16th on 469 votes is the entertaining GWS Goose of Gumbies FFC, a justice warrior that is known for fighting relentlessly against the unfair treatment of GWS Goose. GWS Goose has once again proven to be an active, entertaining and reliable long-term poster for the Gumbies. A quality as a rare as being a GWS fan.

In addition to being a regularly humorous poster in match threads, GWS Goose also ventures out into the league, happy to call out anything that displeases him. This includes rallying against the 'fake retirements' of the Bombers, running a ratings thread for the best match thread posters in the league as adjudicated by the players, picking up the Rising Star and lambasting the season's sophomores for dropping the ball on the award and making disturbing allegations of illegal players partaking in grand finals.

Another solid performance in Season 35 from 'The People's All-SFA'.

Content:

15th - 473 votes - Grand Uncle Horace (WON)
Beez35 15.png

Season Highlights:
  • got knocked off his mobility scooter in a grand final
  • called the Dragons FFC 'sim food'
  • exposed a 'scam' which was actually a 'fake, pretend scam'
  • hosted the first 'Festival of Wonders Fart Sniffing'

By Elton Johns Wig

Grand Uncle Horace finds himself at the dizzy heights of being inside the top 20 of this years beez, a feat he has not previously achieved. Horrie is a much loved and respected poster, whose age and wisdom see him maintain a level presence when all about him can be losing their heads. He also has a very dry and slightly left of centre sense of humour that often takes the edge off a situation. You can't be mad at Horrie, everyone loves Horrie! He is also the heartbeat of his club, a true Wonder. I'm not sure many in the league could see him posting elsewhere, and I hope this never changes.

But consistency of posting output has not previously really been a strong suit of his. Last season, and even more so this season, his work outside of match threads has elevated, with his Toga Times media pieces being produced on a regular basis.

Congratulations Horrie on a deserved finish and due recognition of your efforts.

Content:

Season Highlights:

By Elton Johns Wig

Grand Uncle Horace finds himself at the dizzy heights of being inside the top 20 of this years beez, a feat he has not previously achieved. Horrie is a much loved and respected poster, whose age and wisdom see him maintain a level presence when all about him can be losing their heads. He also has a very dry and slightly left of centre sense of humour that often takes the edge off a situation. You can't be mad at Horrie, everyone loves Horrie! He is also the heartbeat of his club, a true Wonder. I'm not sure many in the league could see him posting elsewhere, and I hope this never changes.

But consistency of posting output has not previously really been a strong suit of his. Last season, and even more so this season, his work outside of match threads has elevated, with his Toga Times media pieces being produced on a regular basis.

Congratulations Horrie on a deserved finish and due recognition of your efforts.

Content:
Love ur work gilf 😘

Season Highlights:

By Elton Johns Wig

Content:

Representing The Wonders all of the old people in Sweet

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The S35 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back