Event The S35 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

* thought I was quick enough with the ninja edit
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normally I am happy to get more votes than WaynesWorld19 . This means beez night for the past few seasons has been especially joyful. Thanks to everyone who put effort and fun into the joint.

Those were most generous words from Elton Johns Wig .

Woohoo...party time at the Nursing Home ...time for some top shelf booze.

Normally I am happy to get more votes than WaynesWorld19 . This means beez night for the past few seasons has been especially joyful. Thanks to everyone who put effort and fun into the joint.

Wayneo retired like 5 seasons ago you crazy man

Nice work this season, Horace.

Season Highlights:
  • got knocked off his mobility scooter in a grand final
  • called the Dragons FFC 'sim food'
  • exposed a 'scam' which was actually a 'fake, pretend scam'
  • hosted the first 'Festival of Wonders Fart Sniffing'

By Elton Johns Wig

Grand Uncle Horace finds himself at the dizzy heights of being inside the top 20 of this years beez, a feat he has not previously achieved. Horrie is a much loved and respected poster, whose age and wisdom see him maintain a level presence when all about him can be losing their heads. He also has a very dry and slightly left of centre sense of humour that often takes the edge off a situation. You can't be mad at Horrie, everyone loves Horrie! He is also the heartbeat of his club, a true Wonder. I'm not sure many in the league could see him posting elsewhere, and I hope this never changes.

But consistency of posting output has not previously really been a strong suit of his. Last season, and even more so this season, his work outside of match threads has elevated, with his Toga Times media pieces being produced on a regular basis.

Congratulations Horrie on a deserved finish and due recognition of your efforts.

Content:
Should have been top 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The S35 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back