Training The Thread Formerly Known As The Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

good question.

You'd think that if restrictions are relaxed to allow group training then attending those sessions would also be permissible. Maybe you'd have to sit on the outer wing rather than the clubroom side of the ground.

You'd think that if restrictions are relaxed to allow group training then attending those sessions would also be permissible. Maybe you'd have to sit on the outer wing rather than the clubroom side of the ground.
Yeah, AAMI park side, there is plenty of outer space. Usually not many people around there. You can space out as much as you want.

and Make Sure there is Distant Between each other

We should recruit Tim Golds.

Guaranteed to never get close to any player.

(sorry Tim, but at the afl level you were somewhat ball allergic.)

He was so allergic to the ball I forgot he was even a player for us. Wow he was bad.
As I recall cane 2nd in a GF sprint - rings a bell.

Got to give him 1 thing, he did play 6 games at AFL level which is 6 more than most people.

Just a level or two below the top tier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I recall cane 2nd in a GF sprint - rings a bell.

Got to give him 1 thing, he did play 6 games at AFL level which is 6 more than most people.

Just a level or two below the top tier.
His father James I know. Was a development guy at Carlton. His younger brother Will is on Hawthorn's list. Talented family from the Balwyn JFC.

His father James I know. Was a development guy at Carlton. His younger brother Will is on Hawthorn's list. Talented family from the Balwyn JFC.
Will Woods interesting name

Will Golds
You know you are spot on.

well my only excuse for such an error is he is forgettable.

my bad.

ps then not an interesting name after all.

Just walk laps up and down the wing while watching. Exercise remains unrestricted ;-)
Just doing my neck exercises!
9d0d3da402a698641ccf2348b0414303.jpg

I assume they hang around/train a bit closer to the Holden Centre side. Shouldn’t be an issue being near the other side of the ground. And I’m sure the club will provide heaps of media content. More during these times

I assume they hang around/train a bit closer to the Holden Centre side. Shouldn’t be an issue being near the other side of the ground. And I’m sure the club will provide heaps of media content. More during these times

You would hope so

Remove this Banner Ad

Back