The Vent Thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the replay and couldn't believe the dribble from Dwayne and Riccuito in the fourth quarter.

Glad I was at the Gabba and didn't have to hear that shit live.

Good to see the idiot commentators got the free kick count around the wrong way late in the last quarter - they were being such Carlton sycophants they said it was 23 to 17 in favour of the Lions when it was really the other way around.

They must have spent 90% of the last quarter talking about Carlton - it was just a disgrace.

Anyway, how funny was it during the match when Redden absolutely gave it to Murphy after he had ferociously tackled him and Murphy of course was given a free kick.

Dumbass Ricciuito then went on to say it was good to see Murphy sticking up for himself when he looked as weak as piss

Maybe Murphy could hear my calls of "******* ballerina!" from Melbourne - he made some attrocious mistakes in the second half.

A bag of cement is in the Mail for Murphy and Mick.

A much better way to indicate how the game is going is to try to high-five a guy near you and miss by about a foot.

Yeah, not our finest moment. :/

I think our thumbs might have made the slightest contact but the review footage was inconclusive.

Just watched the replay and couldn't believe the dribble from Dwayne and Riccuito in the fourth quarter.

Glad I was at the Gabba and didn't have to hear that shit live.
Believe it or not but some people on the Carlton board thought they were barracking for us.

:oops:

Heard from who?
this guy from the thread "Harwood wants out":
Hey guys heard from a real good source today Harwood wants out because he wants to play consistent footy. Must be at odds with the coach then if he thinks his form warrants it, hes on around 180k a year plus match intensives. Anyway just thought you guys would be interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this vent thread just for footy related things?
Footy related is preferable but as long as the vents aren't targeting other posters or threads then vent for your life!

Man that could of come in handy a few nights ago, cheers will remember for the future.
I might have been a little generous in my reply there. Generally keep to footy stuff in here but the occasion random vent should be fine as long as it's 90% footy in here.

In any case, I defer to dlanod who is Lord and Master of the Vent Thread.

How many times did Derrrrwayne..kah say the Lions were last, bottom, in 18th spot or stone motherless last... For F***'s sake someone pass him a thesauraus... Not to use but smack him on the head with....

He's a Port Supporter and no doubt jealous of our success from 2001 to 2003, has always loved to rub in our bad times since then.

Back to venting....

Leppa looks so bloody happy after a win. Doesn't he realise the more wins we get the less likely it is that we get draft pick #1 and a replacement key forward for Browny?!?!

(I'm sort of half venting/joking)

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...-of-afl-round-11/story-e6frf3e3-1226940423403

You reckon the commentary was bad… how about this article.

You'd think that we had the umpires paid under our salary cap with the tripe they go one with in that article.

FFS, 23-17 against in the frees, and we copped the wrong end of the pineapple for 3 quarters….

Things do tend to even out, and Saturday was a perfect example of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back