Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Players are on the move now that the season is officially over, there are only a couple of genuine motivating factors. Some are moving to other clubs to help a struggling club get better, others are wanting to join a successful team that will present new challenges for them. Others are doing neither, becoming multiple club players for no other reason than ... well, once is fair enough, test the waters and see how other teams do it. Do it twice, gotta question why you can't find a home in multiple places and what the common factor is.
2. An historic season comes to an end, new records are set, some will take a long time to be bettered. Would be nice to give due recognition to iDon who, along with the Bombers, became #firsttosix ... at the one club. In this new era of club hopping, it is rare to see such dedication to a cause over a very long time. Kudos
3. Many players changed clubs to join the successful expansion bid from last season. It seemed to have been a good choice with a successful season both as a team and as individuals. Wondering when the new bid is going to be announced, there are players with itchy feet looking for a new home and the new bid are about to miss the bus as they all get signed elsewhere. It is hard to create such team cohesion in one season without handpicking your targets well in advance. As good as it was this first season, it remains to be seen if the team harmony will survive into the second.
Have you asked everyone their reasons?

i said flowers mr jabba.. not just any ordinary plant lol

View attachment 1563420

Flowering plant - Wikipedia

Flowering plants are plants that bear flowers and fruits, and form the clade Angiospermae, commonly called angiosperms. The term "angiosperm" is derived from the Greek words angeion and sperma, and refers to those plants that produce their seeds enclosed within a fruit.

There is, just not the capacity to drive the case for change at this time.

Maybe next season

Well if there is another potential bid I take it as a personal affront they never contacted me and I'm as mad as hell etc.

Well if there is another potential bid I take it as a personal affront they never contacted me and I'm as mad as hell etc.
Wait did you just read that from the “faux-offended” random generator?

Wait did you just read that from the “faux-offended” random generator?

No Way What GIF

You have been a big supporter of both bids getting up, I’m sure they are grateful and waiting until they can commit to the launch before contacting you.

You have been a big supporter of both bids getting up, I’m sure they are grateful and waiting until they can commit to the launch before contacting you.
Indeed, they both want the bye to remain so will both be waiting until success for both is guaranteed.

#LoveTheBye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"fool me once. shame on you. fool me once.. cant get fooled again."

but in all seriousness. i encourage movement. cant grow a flower in a dark place my friend.
1669694501646.png

Speaking of Flowers Pugsley I thought they were great until they were forced to change their name.

I tried to convince my son to add "I can't help myself" to the cover songs his band did but it never happened. :(

Should have kept it. We can get together gets a crowd going.

Speaking of Flowers Pugsley I thought they were great until they were forced to change their name.

I tried to convince my son to add "I can't help myself" to the cover songs his band did but it never happened. :(
A noble cause

1: The Ophidian Old Boys expansion experiment has been a total success so far. Good news for the health of the league.

2: Meet the new boss, same as the old? The clock is already ticking on a timeframe for Kennedy Parker's promised overhauls of the sim, reserves comp. A 14th team seems most likely, but it's facing some stiff opposition.

3: It just wasn't the same without TJASTA :(. The perma'd Bombers are dime-a-dozen carbon copies, but TJ was something special. We may not have seen eye to eye, but the league is a poorer place without him.

1: The Ophidian Old Boys expansion experiment has been a total success so far. Good news for the health of the league.

2: Meet the new boss, same as the old? The clock is already ticking on a timeframe for Kennedy Parker's promised overhauls of the sim, reserves comp. A 14th team seems most likely, but it's facing some stiff opposition.

3: It just wasn't the same without TJASTA :(. The perma'd Bombers are dime-a-dozen carbon copies, but TJ was something special. We may not have seen eye to eye, but the league is a poorer place without him.
One season in and I've certainly observed one thing, hardly a post can be made regarding the competition generally without a mention of the word 'Bombers' in it. It fascinates me, must be doing something right:cool:

One season in and I've certainly observed one thing, hardly a post can be made regarding the competition generally without a mention of the word 'Bombers' in it. It fascinates me, must be doing something right:cool:
Old news mate, OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS is the club everyone is talking about.

Old news mate, OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS is the club everyone is talking about.
baywatch-zac-efron.gif

I seem to remember somebody named Robertio convincing me that Baghdad was the best club in the SFA, glad that I listened to him before he went OOB(Out of Bounds)

baywatch-zac-efron.gif

I seem to remember somebody named Robertio convincing me that Baghdad was the best club in the SFA, glad that I listened to him before he went OOB(Out of Bounds)
Six months is a long time in qooty mate lol.

Despised, admired, revered or loved as long as we are up in lights I couldn't give two shits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back