Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Players are on the move now that the season is officially over, there are only a couple of genuine motivating factors. Some are moving to other clubs to help a struggling club get better, others are wanting to join a successful team that will present new challenges for them. Others are doing neither, becoming multiple club players for no other reason than ... well, once is fair enough, test the waters and see how other teams do it. Do it twice, gotta question why you can't find a home in multiple places and what the common factor is.
2. An historic season comes to an end, new records are set, some will take a long time to be bettered. Would be nice to give due recognition to iDon who, along with the Bombers, became #firsttosix ... at the one club. In this new era of club hopping, it is rare to see such dedication to a cause over a very long time. Kudos
3. Many players changed clubs to join the successful expansion bid from last season. It seemed to have been a good choice with a successful season both as a team and as individuals. Wondering when the new bid is going to be announced, there are players with itchy feet looking for a new home and the new bid are about to miss the bus as they all get signed elsewhere. It is hard to create such team cohesion in one season without handpicking your targets well in advance. As good as it was this first season, it remains to be seen if the team harmony will survive into the second.

1. Players are on the move now that the season is officially over, there are only a couple of genuine motivating factors. Some are moving to other clubs to help a struggling club get better, others are wanting to join a successful team that will present new challenges for them. Others are doing neither, becoming multiple club players for no other reason than ... well, once is fair enough, test the waters and see how other teams do it. Do it twice, gotta question why you can't find a home in multiple places and what the common factor is.
Jabba goes bang!

1. Ligma's move to ruck rover after Bombers lost Ava was sensational
2. Ligma's dedication of her Deestroy to Ava was sensational
3. OOB's looking very dangerous for season 35
OOBs extremely dangerous 😈

Do it twice, gotta question why you can't find a home in multiple places and what the common factor is.
"fool me once. shame on you. fool me once.. cant get fooled again."

but in all seriousness. i encourage movement. cant grow a flower in a dark place my friend.

judy reyes flirting GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. An historic season comes to an end, new records are set, some will take a long time to be bettered. Would be nice to give due recognition to iDon who, along with the Bombers, became #firsttosix ... at the one club. In this new era of club hopping, it is rare to see such dedication to a cause over a very long time. Kudos
3. Many players changed clubs to join the successful expansion bid from last season. It seemed to have been a good choice with a successful season both as a team and as individuals. Wondering when the new bid is going to be announced, there are players with itchy feet looking for a new home and the new bid are about to miss the bus as they all get signed elsewhere. It is hard to create such team cohesion in one season without handpicking your targets well in advance. As good as it was this first season, it remains to be seen if the team harmony will survive into the second.

There is no new bid.

"fool me once. shame on you. fool me once.. cant get fooled again."

but in all seriousness. i encourage movement. cant grow a flower in a dark place my friend
1669658592631.jpeg

i said flowers mr jabba.. not just any ordinary plant lol

1669663061971.png

Flowering plant - Wikipedia

Flowering plants are plants that bear flowers and fruits, and form the clade Angiospermae, commonly called angiosperms. The term "angiosperm" is derived from the Greek words angeion and sperma, and refers to those plants that produce their seeds enclosed within a fruit.

i said flowers mr jabba.. not just any ordinary plant lol

View attachment 1563420

Flowering plant - Wikipedia

Flowering plants are plants that bear flowers and fruits, and form the clade Angiospermae, commonly called angiosperms. The term "angiosperm" is derived from the Greek words angeion and sperma, and refers to those plants that produce their seeds enclosed within a fruit.
Zoom in,there are clearly flowers present

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back