Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

You are not on your own, haven’t you been reading?
no. if it hasnt got to do with me. or isnt about me. then why would i bother reading it?

you clearly havnt known me long enough. or had the pleasure of getting to know me better.

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

no. if it hasnt got to do with me. or isnt about me. then why would i bother reading it?

you clearly havnt known me long enough. or had the pleasure of getting to know me better.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Shush Bonz and Itsmyshow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Just hoping the Old Boys educational facilities are better suited to try and teach kananooks what a capital letter is.
whats with everyones obsession with capital letters.. just because i dont use auto correct and post with a million spelling mistake edits and never the correct use of a full stop.

whats with everyones obsession with capital letters.. just because i dont use auto correct and post with a million spelling mistake edits and never the correct use of a full stop.

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Lord fekkin Baden Powell was a catspaw of English colonialism and local control.

Shame Nooks

Yeah but that was in the past. Bear Grylls is the Chief Scout and anyone who drinks their own piss has to be OK. Amirite?

im not... still shattered with being ineligible for this years medals.

i like collecting scout badges

up the movie GIF
You can come over to the Tavern and touch my eka any time you want... naughty Nooks
and I'm confident you could cop a feel of Turbos MM too if you talk to him not so nicely ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back