Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't talking about her friend. Anyway, now that Robertio has ****ed off (good riddance), according to GWS Goose's ratings,
I am the now most popular Bomber with the general SFA populous (not counting Baghdad, that's another thing altogether).

You're pretty OK but GWS Goose must have dubious figures, word on the street is you'd be a fairly distant fourth to BLUEALLTHRU , Kilroy and Pugsley . Maybe on a par with kickthething .

Maybe on a par with kickthething .
Cant Look Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

the smell of a freshly opened pack of ciggies is almost second to none..
Back In My Day... the city in which I attended college still had multiple cigarette factories.
During the fall season, they processed that year's shipments of new cured tobacco leaves, the smell permeated the entire area.
I don't smoke cigarettes, but I loved that smell.
Now, I'll puff on a small cigar once in a while, but it's still not as good as that falltime tobacco smell.

Didn’t get rid, we left 😎 Robertio & I actually combine for 1 whole brain cell!! Madness, I know
Fascinating, you managed to totally misinterpret what BAT said and make it about you. Glad that you finally clarified one thing though, nobody got rid of you, and nobody ever attempted to, YOU left and you took Rob with you. I have the feeling though that Rob will always be a Baghdad man at heart.

Good luck to you both but it's time to stop pushing this silly narrative that you've imagined/created, it does nobody any good.

Last edited:
Fascinating, you managed to totally misinterpret what BAT said and make it about you. Glad that you finally clarified one thing though, nobody got rid of you, and nobody ever attempted to, YOU left and you took Rob with you. I have the feeling though that Rob will always be a Baghdad man at heart.

Good luck to you both but it's time to stop pushing this silly narrative that you've imagined/created, it does nobody any good.
Woah woah pal you’re very sensitive. Chill out we are just having a laugh

Btw nobody took anyone we both left on our terms, so maybe if you’d ask Rob & I you’d get your facts right buddy.

Aren't we all? Now shhhh, I'm trying to get over a night of free booze.....more coffee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw nobody took anyone we both left on our terms, so maybe if you’d ask Rob & I you’d get your facts right buddy.
I did ask you ages ago and you didn't answer.......buddy? lol

Oh the backtrack this is wonderful🤣🤣
Oh, don't think I'm backtracking at all, that's not a thing, I stand by whatever I said. I said what I wanted to say then I move on.

I don't even know who you are m7

That's nice, not met you before either, I'm sure that what you were really trying to say here was welcome to the SFA and ty, I appreciate it:cool:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back