BomberAce7

Club Legend
May 21, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea, Juventus, NE Patriots
Good sides respond after a heavy defeat. Im more disapointed with the margin let alone the loss, but it was an improvement from the last time we played Geelong. I hope the loss today doesnt completely dent the confidence. Respond in the best way, beating Adelaide next week!

We'll need to play very well against Adelaide. They're on fire at the moment.

Let's not use euphemisms for our performance today. Geelong switched off. We got absolutely shut down. The best thing was that we may have salvaged a bit of our percentage.

We need to switch on for next week.

Bellchambers looks gone.

Anyone know if Alwyn's okay?

Good sides respond after a heavy defeat. Im more disapointed with the margin let alone the loss, but it was an improvement from the last time we played Geelong. I hope the loss today doesnt completely dent the confidence. Respond in the best way, beating Adelaide next week!
I believe after today's abysmal display, Knights will giving them the most grueling week of training of their lives. And we of course will see a win.

We've been WLWL for a while now, i dont think that trends going to end. (until we vs melbourne the week after of course.

And Ghostdog, All i know that it was a knee scare but he pulled up fine.

I think.

yeah we have to beat adelaide if we want to have a realistic shot at the finals imo. some of the senior players are going to have to make sure they step up

stanton has been very poor imo the last few weeks he definately needs to lift
skipworth and mcveigh- was there first week back but we cant afford to be carrying passengers, if they want to play they should be fully fit and ready
monfries- like stanton imo has been very poor, would be in danger of losing his spot if reimers was fit
lloyd- poor game today against a gun in scarlett but is going to be up against another gun in bock or rutten next week so he needs to make sure he lifts and doesnt have another poor game

our younger plays did well, neagle with 3, hooker and pears werent too bad especially pears i thought houli was pretty good as was ryder

so if the senior players lift we should get over the line but mcveigh is the one i am most worried about atm, i know he has been struggling with injuries but he needs to perform or not be in the side

I believe after today's abysmal display, Knights will giving them the most grueling week of training of their lives. And we of course will see a win.

We've been WLWL for a while now, i dont think that trends going to end. (until we vs melbourne the week after of course.

I think.

they were initially worried it was a knee but on MMM they were sayign he just got kicked in the shin and he eventually told the medical staff to go away and not worry about it, sounds fine to me

I think.

Well, a little bit of relief.

A bit of a wake up call for our boys today. I never realised how hard Geelong shepard. At times it was as though every shepard had full tilt body hitting strength. A lot of the Geelong shepards in the first half seemed to take players out of the contest altogether. Very hard at the ball. They showed us what we aren't. That said, our bodies aren't as mature as theirs either. Plenty of work to do.

Geelong are so good that while we should be disappointed with the loss it's not panic stations.

Adelaide lack the class of Geelong but are similar in that they have a lot of mature bodies and are very good at shutting the opposition down. Will be a big test, but today was probably a good game to have in preparation.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Adelaide have ever beaten Essendon in Melbourne. TEdward's 300th or not, I would still be confident if I was a Dons supporter.

They beat us easily last year, yes we were fielding a VFL side but they were good enough to pounce.

They're a tough outfit the Crows, will be a tough match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to Respond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back