Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027, reportedly headed to Hawthorn]

Remove this Banner Ad

obviously, did you think we wouldnt be paying any of it?
I thought it would depend on what deal was struck. If it's 13 and F1 for 23 and Barrass would think salary will be paid, if it's 13 and F2 for Barrass and F3 I doubt you'd want to pay much.

We don't exactly need the salary so thought maybe the latter is closer to where it would land. But the club might have other plans moving forward where it might unlock.

Only way that’s happening is if you are paying some of his salary

As Twomey said

Omitting certain info to prove a point that wasn’t made

Tsk Tsk Tsk

It wont be 2 firsts

Both first rounders

Living in genuine dreamland

WC fans hoping for 2 firsts are going to be severely upset

Wont be 2 firsts

Yeah

It won’t be two firsts

For WC

Massive overs

Wont be two firsts

ahh I see why that part is so important to you

Don't worry, you won't lose your internet cred

the comments under X clearly shows the value of realists.

If Eagles want to win the trade using their 1 first rounder spiel then swap of 2nd rounder this yr to go with their F1 is in order

I thought it would depend on what deal was struck. If it's 13 and F1 for 23 and Barrass would think salary will be paid, if it's 13 and F2 for Barrass and F3 I doubt you'd want to pay much.

We don't exactly need the salary so thought maybe the latter is closer to where it would land. But the club might have other plans moving forward where it might unlock.
You might want salary as youre chasing Battle as a FA and will no doubt want to chase more players next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

replying to your comments about Cal and his comments
do you agree with him ?

He'd know more than me. I've said numerous times (in the correct thread) that I'd offer 23 or our F2 for Baker and if that's not enough I'd walk away. I think he's a quality player but in our situation I wouldn't go higher. I have no idea what the club will do though.

And I still have no idea what this has to do with Tom Barrass or what your point is

He'd know more than me. I've said numerous times (in the correct thread) that I'd offer 23 or our F2 for Baker and if that's not enough I'd walk away. I think he's a quality player but in our situation I wouldn't go higher. I have no idea what the club will do though.

And I still have no idea what this has to do with Tom Barrass or what your point is
You sounded so excited about what cal said about the 2 x 1st rounders for barrass almost like you were proven right with your prediction. Yet his comments about Baker you seem like he is wrong and your valuation is correct

He is either reliable or we just totally disregard his opinion
"
Twomey saying on Gettable looking like this years 1st and F1 with our F2 going back

Like has been posted on here since day dot. Shocked

"

You sounded so excited about what cal said about the 2 x 1st rounders for barrass almost like you were proven right with your prediction. Yet his comments about Baker you seem like he is wrong and your valuation is correct

He is either reliable or we just totally disregard his opinion

Where have I said he's wrong about Baker?

The question is Do you believe Cal is correct in his comments that proves you right !!
If so your claim that Baker is only worth #23 then proves you to be totally wrong.

Do you claim the win with barrass and ignore the fail with Baker claims

Again, and read this very slowly so you understand, i have said I would offer 23 for Baker IF I was in charge. I AM NOT in charge and I have no idea what the club will offer. I don't want them to offer 13 but they very well might. Quote me saying anything different

And this still had NOTHING to do with Tom Barrass

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027, reportedly headed to Hawthorn]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back